Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

We need Freelance Partners to sell Our Tour Package - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We need Freelance Partners to sell Our Tour Package (619 Views)

I Need Freelance Article Writers Immediately / We Need Freelance People On Our Team! / You Can Download And Sell Our Free Software To Make MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We need Freelance Partners to sell Our Tour Package by mrsage(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2015
We are a srart up travel and tour operator based in Lagos.
We take people to tourist sites within Nigeria (packaged tours).
Our tours are always very interesting and full of value added spice. Every tour will provide fun, adventure and education.
Our next tour is the 2015 easter weekend get away.
We will visit oyo and osun state
* Erin Ijesha water falls
* Ile Ife Museum
* Palace of the Ooni of Ife
*Opa Oraiyan
* The Zoo at the University of Ibadan
* Adequate security
* Party and entrrtainment on Easter friday
* Free travel insurance cover
We will provide transportation, hotel accommodation, feeding etc.

We need people who can be marketing partners. By partners we mean we would be working TOGETHER. You are not working for me, You are working for YOU.

We don't pay a salary, We pay a commission that is worthwhile provided you know what you are doing.

We are looking for guys and ladies based in Lagos. With good presentation skills and ability to communicate.

We will provide all necessary marketing support you need. You can also market our tours to your friends and family or you can choose to work from home. Our core priority is the result

It is not a 9-5, and on some days you may not necessarily be doing anything for us.

If you are interested we would have to "mold you in our image"

By that I mean I would have to train you on how to properly represent us. Afterwards we would see if you are up to the task, and if you are we would continue working with you.

We are not charging, we are paying. Our commissions are very attractive.
You earn immediately after every sale

And Interested partners can send me an email: witsoftng@gmail.com or contact 08024130609

(1) (Reply)

Human Resources / Jobs At Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited / Urgent Vacancy For French Speaking Field Operations Dispatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.