Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb (1277 Views)

Help Concerning Artificial Neural Network (ANN) Using MATLAB / See What This Hausa Boy Posted On Facebook Concerning His Neco Result / PLS. I Need Help Concerning My Original Waec G.C.E Cert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by lilcutie8916(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
I am contemplating registering for ijmb, does any body in the house know any centre in abuja so i can visit and get my clearification
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by nikiihardehx(f): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
no centre in abuja....the best centres are in ilorin.....am presently doing mine in ilorin...my roomate is from abuja too.she had to cum to ilorin....al d best
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by amazinDJ: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
If u are looking for a good centre in ilorin, zolak tutors is the best centre u can register with...visit http://zolakeduconsult.com for more info
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by ijmbnigeria: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2015
lilcutie8916:
I am contemplating registering for ijmb, does any body in the house know any centre in abuja so i can visit and get my clearification

I actually stumbled into this discussion through
googling. Though, most of the information
addressed here are true. But to avoid been
scammed, I think it will be better if prospective
candidate visit their website at www.ijmbnigeria.org
as it contains all required details. Candidates can
however register to various accredited centre
closer to their location...Kindly visit the site instead
of calling diff phone contacts.
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by lilcutie8916(m): 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
ijmbnigeria:

I actually stumbled into this discussion through
googling. Though, most of the information
addressed here are true. But to avoid been
scammed, I think it will be better if prospective
candidate visit their website at www.ijmbnigeria.org
as it contains all required details. Candidates can
however register to various accredited centre
closer to their location...Kindly visit the site instead
of calling diff phone contacts.
now how am i sure u guys are for real
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by ivordee: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
lilcutie8916:
great news 2015 is still ongoing and closes 24th of january from www.ijmbe.org.ng

Here are sme of the tips on how to

determined a registered website to register for IJMB programme

1. THEY MUST BE A REGISTERED BODY. Website www.ijmbe.org.ng must have gone through the corporate affairs commission(CAC) registration and have a company's name like our's LEARN MORE NIGERIA and must have a Registration number like ours RC: 27609 which makes the body easily identify and traceable by the law enforcement agency provided any fraud is been detected.

2. THE ACCOUNT NAME MUST TALLY WITH THE NAME OF THE BODY in other to prove true incorporation and legality of websites, this point is the most crucial. Anybody can come up with a website and insert any name and number but will never be able to provide the account detail af the company, this is where true legality is proven because most of this websites tell you to make payments for your registration into individual accounts, examples of this include
******** bank
Account name olayinka Samuel
Account number 01546*****

When you see individual names like this requesting you to pay for your registration, beware of this and challenge their legality but if you see a corporate account details that carries the name of the body in which the website is incorporated, take ours for instance, www.ijmbe.org.ng full carries the trademark Learn More Nigeria and one of our account details include

Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Name: Learn More Nigeria
Account Number: 0149397006

This shows they are fully recognized and have obtained their TAX Identification Number as a body after they have been investigate for legality by FIRS

3. THE ILORIN WATERLOO: Students needs to beware of them, many websites claim to be registering students for IJMB at various centres and such student end up in ILORIN due to the selfish interest of the centre,
Learn More Nigeria
www.ijmbe.org.ng
is however different, it is said to
provide applicants with varieties of centre to select from
during their registration login to www.ijmbe.org.ng to
ScamVoid confirms our website as legit for IJMB registration.

DISCLAIMER: Not all you see out there are scam or scam free, but however, register with us to avoid this and enjoy maximum security via registration www.ijmbe.org.ng

Well some people still go to forum where anyone can posts anything to enquire about IJMB from people in which 60% are only their to scam you posting anything members of the public will easily believe. Always contact us if you have any information concerning IJMB because we are not only working in just an IJMB institution
www.ijmbe.org.ng
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by Chazzyboy: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2015
nikiihardehx:
no centre in abuja....the best centres are in ilorin.....am presently doing mine in ilorin...my roomate is from abuja too.she had to cum to ilorin....al d best
do u have any idea on how I can register for the IJMB
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by nikiihardehx(f): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chazzyboy:
do u have any idea on how I can register for the IJMB
except u wil have to come down to ilorin.......hostel accomodation is available....... u wil be registered.....nd attend lectures...cuz seriously u need to be focus....d xam is tough......will help nd direct u wen u ready......if u re on tango....we can video chat....will show u sum of ma stuffs
Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by ivordee: 2:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Gain admission into 200 level into your preferred university without JAMB via IJMB visit www.ijmbe.org.ng for more info and registration.

Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by Hopealive13: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.

For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845 .
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......

Re: Please In Need Of Help Concerning Ijmb by Hopealive13: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.

For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845 .
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......

(1) (Reply)

Is Calculus The Most Difficult Branch Of Mathematics? / TOP 10 Lucrative Businesses In Nigeria That Can Fetch Easy Cash / A Word For Every Student (a Must Read) By Ajah Excel Anayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.