Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 (879 Views)

How Would Presidential Election 2015 Winner Emerge?popular Or States Won? / No Prophet Has Told Nigerians Who Will Win The Presidential Election 2015 / Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 by mahyowah(m): 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, as we all know, an historic Presidential Election is coming up in February. In the build up to this election, there’s been all kind of arguments and heated debate amongst the supporters of the two major parties involved in the election that is, PDP the ruling party and APC the major opposition party of Nigeria. Here on Nairaland, I have noticed that a lot people have shown vigorous interest and concern for who will be our next president. I have read articles in support of PDP’s Candidate President Goodluck Jonathan and General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB) the candidate of the APC. I have seen claims and counter claims opposing and supporting the parties involved. Although, we have eleven presidential candidates if I am not mistaken involved in the election, however you and I know that these two candidates are the major game players and our next president will be one of the duo. With great pleasure, optimism and hopefulness I would like us to conduct an online Election here on Nairaland and have a clue of what the major election would look like. This election of course will not be the real outcome of the General Election to be conducted nationwide instead it will be more or less like a public opinion. I believe that many of you reading this will support it as we all are looking forward to this memorable election. For this reason I hereby plead to the Nairaland Admin to develop an e-voting system on its website so that it members can vote. I want to assert that this can be successfully carried out as BBC SPORT has been able to successfully carryout an e-voting system on it website for its award of Best African Player of the year.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 by busterr(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Re: Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 by hushmail: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
busterr:

just in case abi?

anyway op your idea is good, but knowing how hoax

APC e-warriors has been shouting here on NL

little wonder where the pendulum will swing

but I will like the moderators to give the whole world a blow by blow

report of the election, by creating threads state by state

where members can report what going on in their states and wards;

even oga Seun can get organizations to sponsor it.

NL is better placed to provide up to-date reporting. better than CNN, BBC and Aljazeera

combined
Re: Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 by adanduka: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nice one.
But some peeps have up to 5 usernames

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 by mahyowah(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
hushmail:

just in case abi?

anyway op your idea is good, but knowing how hoax

APC e-warriors has been shouting here on NL

little wonder where the pendulum will swing

but I will like the moderators to give the whole world a blow by blow

report of the election, by creating threads state by state

where members can report what going on in their states and wards;

even oga Seun can get organizations to sponsor it.

NL is better placed to provide up to-date reporting. better than CNN, BBC and Aljazeera

combined
agree with u but we can still give it a try anyway.
Re: Nairaland Presidential Election 2015 by mahyowah(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
adanduka:
Nice one.
But some peeps have up to 5 usernames
Lol! you're already suspecting electoral magomago. Well i believe there's always a way to curb malpractice, let give it a try and see how it works.

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer: Beauty Or Intelligence? / 2004 Mazda 3s 4 Cly Auto, For Sale!!! / See The Video Of How APC Rigged Osun State Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.