Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market (946 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K / I've Got The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge(World Best Smartphone) , Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market by AbdulGeeky: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okay.. in as much as i would like to say this is my opinion ...... i think most people out there think that innjoo smart phone is made for the nigerian market...Reason being that these tests seem to be in their favor.. see them below

PRICE TEST: Innjoo has made it clear that it would continue to offer some of the things that the so called big boys of Phone world are offering at very cheap prices.. take into consideration the fact that the phone manufatures use little amount to compile these phone.. irrespective of this fact Innjoo which is majorly based in Dubai made their phones affordable for all.

FALL TEST: I have seen where the likes of Infinix and even Tecno break under the fall test.. INNJOO has been proven time and time to pass the fall test.. take note that this has been tested and tried.. and a video would be up soon to that effect. And you all should take note that THEY ARE NOT USING GORILLA GLASS and yet their phones can withstand the test of time.

SPEED TEST: Even with their low price system.. you could expect the phone to be lagging and all that.. but amazingly most INNJOO smartphone hardly gets this problem. well except when you run so many things that even the big boys of phones cant handle

WATER TEST: The INNJOO smartphone especially I2s has survived Sprinkle water test.. we all know how when tiny drops of water can make Tecno phones or Infinix phone screen inactive.. well INNJOO smartphones doesnt have that.

See why i said it is perfect for the Nigerian market

okay.. bye

1 Like

Re: INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market by vodacom: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
AbdulGeeky:
Okay.. in as much as i would like to say this is my opinion ...... i think most people out there think that innjoo smart phone is made for the nigerian market...Reason being that these tests seem to be in their favor.. see them below

PRICE TEST: Innjoo has made it clear that it would continue to offer some of the things that the so called big boys of Phone world are offering at very cheap prices.. take into consideration the fact that the phone manufatures use little amount to compile these phone.. irrespective of this fact Innjoo which is majorly based in Dubai made their phones affordable for all.

FALL TEST: I have seen where the likes of Infinix and even Tecno break under the fall test.. INNJOO has been proven time and time to pass the fall test.. take note that this has been tested and tried.. and a video would be up soon to that effect. And you all should take note that THEY ARE NOT USING GORILLA GLASS and yet their phones can withstand the test of time.

SPEED TEST: Even with their low price system.. you could expect the phone to be lagging and all that.. but amazingly most INNJOO smartphone hardly gets this problem. well except when you run so many things that even the big boys of phones cant handle

WATER TEST: The INNJOO smartphone especially I2s has survived Sprinkle water test.. we all know how when tiny drops of water can make Tecno phones or Infinix phone screen inactive.. well INNJOO smartphones doesnt have that.

See why i said it is perfect for the Nigerian market

okay.. bye

Clap for yourself .that was how they advertised tecno for a very long until other phones came.
Re: INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market by paketit: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
start placing your orders @ http:///phones-tablets-1
Re: INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market by AbdulGeeky: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
vodacom:

Clap for yourself .that was how they advertised tecno for a very long until other phones came.

Sigh,, Guy this isnt an ad.. dont get it twisted
Re: INNJOO The Best Smartphone For The Nigerian Market by DoroBen: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Nice.. are you serious Innjoo passed the fall test.. wow.. cant wait to see the video. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Order Infinix Hot @ #14,000 Instead Of #16,000|limited Offer!!! / (confirmed) Tired Of Getting Unnecessary Messages From Mtn? Try This: / Help:my New Phone Only Allows Edge Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.