Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Help: Skills That Project Engineer Need - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: Skills That Project Engineer Need (605 Views)

10 Major Skills That Will Always Make You Stand Out. / 15 Ultra Practical Skills That Can Make You A Brilliant Public Speaker / Help - Skills Assessment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Skills That Project Engineer Need by oemmanuel: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
I just got an employment with a company as a project engineer. Sooner or later, responsibilities will be committed into my care to oversee a project from scratch to commissioning. What are the skills that will be needed to succeed?
Re: Help: Skills That Project Engineer Need by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
If you are a trainee, don't worry, you'd be trained as you progress and will be an understudy to a senior more experienced engineer. But if you got in as an experienced professional and you are asking this question, my brother, you are heading for OYO state I'm sorry.

My $1m.

- TheScrypt
Re: Help: Skills That Project Engineer Need by oemmanuel: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Scrypt:
If you are a trainee, don't worry, you'd be trained as you progress and will be an understudy to a senior more experienced engineer. But if you got in as an experienced professional and you are asking this question, my brother, you are heading for OYO state I'm sorry.

My $1m.

- TheScrypt

Thanks for your comment. Actually, I got employed as a graduate trainee. I am just curious.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Electronic Payplus Limited Via Cchub / I Came Across This Offer...i Thought I Should Share. / Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.