Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies (1190 Views)

5 Things That Happens To Ladies That Form Hard To Get With Pictures / What High Heel Shoes Can Do To Ladies / The Names Wives Call Their Husbands Nowadays Are According To The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies by Dammielog(m): 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies

1. When a girl ignores your message twice, leave her alone. She isn't blind, she just chose to ignore it or possibly indisposed at the time. There's no need sending more messages.

2: When a girl accept your request. Seriously typing "Thanks for accepting" on her wall is lame. Do it in her inbox. Some of you get ignored when you type that crap on their walls.

3: You don't need to be a male LovePeddler. Don't woo every random chic on your list. Some are good enough to be just friends with you. Get to know her first and win her trust.

4: As I usually stress, don't be a thirsty dude on a girl's post. If the post is nice, simply hit "like"and move on. If you need to comment, make it brief and interesting. Don't go begging her to add you.

5: If the picture is beautiful, like it and give a simple compliment. If it's not, there's no need to lie to get her attention.

6: When chatting you don't spend your whole time telling a girl how beautiful she is, a hundred other dudes tell her everyday. They find it boring when you join the train.

7: You have those chicks who have never liked, shared or commented on any of your posts. They also don't reply your messages and comments on theirs. Please man, why haven't you deleted them? You be their slave?

8: If you find yourself always starting the conversation with a particular person, like you're always the first to message her, stop for a while. If she doesn't notice, you're not important to her...Leave her alone.

9: If you guys don't roll, don't tag her to your pictures. She might find it offensive.

10: The lesser of you, the better for you. When you are all over her wall, all over all her posts and all over all her pictures commenting and liking everything, you are less appreciated because you are acting thirsty.

11: When you compliment a girl on her picture and another person compliments the same picture, and the girl thanks the other
person and skips your name, please
remove your comment. It wasn't necessary.

Loool.. Guys is this a Lie? Aint antagonising the Guys here! But just saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: 11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies by Tenim47(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
queit interestin, i love dat, bt dat no1. . . Am stil a victim, i lov her,i cnt stop givin her msg even if she aint replyin
Re: 11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies by Funniez: 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
I stopped that in 1852
Re: 11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
is this a Joke? undecided
Re: 11 Lame Things Guys Does Nowadays To Ladies by Elparaiso(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
This write up make sense o......

Although sha.....
I'm the kind of person who does not like comment or even compliment any girls post.....

(1) (Reply)

Water Is Life But One Word For This Folk(photo) / OMG!!! Is This Real? [see Photo] / Funny People On My Whatsapp Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.