Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared (1356 Views)

Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / Grave Of D Richest Man In Kuwait. He Owned Oil Wells,Several Hotels & Properties / How Money Disappeared From My Pocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared by cephaswizzy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Some villagers are in deep trouble for stoning
sacred pythons found on top of a grave,
some of them could serve at least nine years
in prison after they killed 20 pythons and the
remaining 20 pythons had disappeared in
Zimhofu, Zaka in Masvingo.
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
spokesperson, Mrs Caroline Washaya-Moyo,
confirmed receiving reports of the dumped
pythons. She said the villagers risked being
jailed for killing the pythons.
“We are going to send a team to go to
Gwanda and conduct investigations in that
village so that we can bring the perpetrators
to book. The public should know that if they
come across such species they are supposed
to report the case to the nearest police
station or park. They should not handle the
case on their own because they put
themselves in danger,” she said.
“Pythons are specially protected species
because in our culture they are associated
with the rains. They scientifically symbolise
plenty food like frogs, so it is a serious crime
to kill a python. One can be locked in jail for
nine years for killing a python with no option
of paying a fine.”

Re: 40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared by dkronicle(m): 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tondah faya d woman and her buk.
Re: 40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared by Kennedymac(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
so its more better when the python eats the villagers
Re: 40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared by Perelo(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2015
I smell front page hmm, dat woman is possessed
Re: 40 Mysterious Pythons Found On Grave, 20 Stoned To Death, 20 Disappeared by sheguy(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Perelo:
I smell front page hmm, dat woman is possessed

Are u sure? if so let me comment too.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Have Perfect Looking Teeth Shaped A / 8 Different Urine Colours And What They Say About Your Health(photos) / Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.