Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Here Is Our Exclusive Celeb 'whatsapp Profile Photo' Of The Day! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Is Our Exclusive Celeb 'whatsapp Profile Photo' Of The Day! (1618 Views)

Shameful : See This Lady Facebook Profile Photo / Celeb Whatsapp Profile Pic Of The Day! / Check Out Our Exclusive Celeb's Whatsapp Profile Pic Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Our Exclusive Celeb 'whatsapp Profile Photo' Of The Day! by argob44(f): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
OK guys! we will be doing it this way starting from today, exclusive Whatsapp profile photos of Nigerian celebs.

Don't ask me how i get these pictures because i won't tell you. lol, Anyway, i do have so many of these celebs phone numbers, you know i used to be a secular artiste coming up before i met the Lord, hoping to start my music career someday, very soon, but it gonna be strictly Holy Ghost filled song.. know what i mean... its Gospel all the way.! OK, BACK to our subject, you will be amaze when you will see some of these our celebs photos are not really fine like the ones we see on IG, Facebook and Twitter. lol

Here we go... Check out today's 'Whatsapp profile pic' of the day!! after the below.... *wink* Annie Idibia's whatsapp profile photo...

See more here and for proper understanding: http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/01/nigerian-celebs-whatsapp-profile-picture.html

Re: Here Is Our Exclusive Celeb 'whatsapp Profile Photo' Of The Day! by argob44(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
argob44:
OK guys! we will be doing it this way starting from today, exclusive Whatsapp profile photos of Nigerian celebs.

Don't ask me how i get these pictures because i won't tell you. lol, Anyway, i do have so many of these celebs phone numbers, you know i used to be a secular artiste coming up before i met the Lord, hoping to start my music career someday, very soon, but it gonna be strictly Holy Ghost filled song.. know what i mean... its Gospel all the way.! OK, BACK to our subject, you will be amaze when you will see some of these our celebs photos are not really fine like the ones we see on IG, Facebook and Twitter. lol

Here we go... Check out today's 'Whatsapp profile pic' of the day!! after the below.... *wink*

See more here: http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/01/nigerian-celebs-whatsapp-profile-picture.html

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rich Kid Showing Off His Speedboat / 18+ Bra-less Photos Of Singer/model Sefiya / Photos:amber Rose And Blac Chyna Spotted Cruising Around LA On 3-wheel Motorcycl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.