Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! (930 Views)

Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / See Bunker Where Ojukwu Hid During Biafran War (photos) / Biafran War: Anambra State Government gives Final Burial To Fallen Heroes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by DickDastardly(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
He still has his scars to show for it. He is my Hero! cool
A fearless soldier then and he still is now.

If you cant show us proof of your own Daddy's heroics during the war, dont comment.
Tenkyu! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by DickDastardly(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
A lot of war stories from him. cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by DickDastardly(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Infact he was as badass as RAMBO then sad
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by DickDastardly(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
3rd Amphibious batalion, commander 7th brigade of the 2nd artillery regiment wink

My papa too much undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by DeeBoiyy: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
My dad is a war veteran. Took active part in the Nigerian civil war and went on several peace keeping missions in Liberia and Sierra Leone.

Old soldiers NEVER die grin

the war stories are really thrilling and gives you goosebumps anytime, anyday.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by MizMyColi(f): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Couldn't help it for obvious reasons undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by ShirelleBaby: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
cheesy

D.EEE.C....K
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by remsonik(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wow.....your father is handsome!!

This are people who fought for their fatherland
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by dechandel(f): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Handsome daddy cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by kalufelix(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hw we go knw say na ur papa b dat
ur papa na rambo ma own papa na terminator...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
so u mean I shouldn't comment?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by kalufelix(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
dechandel:
Handsome daddy cheesy
remsonik:
Wow.....your father is handsome!!
yaay!
Una no dey fear o!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by dkronicle(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ty
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
Am the one that was pointing gun in the other boat.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by zendy: 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
My father was a captain in the Biafran Army. It's just unfortunate that I don't know where the picture of him in the Biafran uniform with a friend is but I will search for it
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by dechandel(f): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
kalufelix:

yaay!
Una no dey fear o!
Say wetin happen na? undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander's "ACTION" Dad During The Biafran War! by MzzTega(f): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Isn't he cute?? he is! kiss

(1) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Nigerian Pastors That Didn’t Come To Pass / Motivating Photo Of Buhari High Five With A Kid ? / Safety Precautions With Snakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.