Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 (2053 Views)

Icloud Removal Service : What You Really Need To Know / Blackberry 10.3.1 Vs Android 5.0 Vs Ios 8.1 Vs WP 8.1 / Cheap Icloud Unlock On Iphones And Ipads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by mular(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
restored my cousins son iPad because he had put a pass code he did not remember , he ask me can I fix it so I restored it new mind you he has his iCloud on but I hit restore from my back up and I was amazed what had happen next my Apple ID was on his iPad asking for my password
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by threadstone(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Having icloud on is not the same as find my iphone feature. If that was turned on, theres no way youll be able to achieve that.
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2015
how did u restore it? did u just connect d iPad to iTunes and clicked restore? do u av d ipsw file already downloaded or iTunes downloaded when u started the restore process? or dfu or recovery mode? did you check the status online to be sure find my iphone was on? many people sign into icloud but fmi will be off.
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by mular(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
tumababa:
how did u restore it? did u just connect d iPad to iTunes and clicked restore? do u av d ipsw file already downloaded or iTunes downloaded when u started the restore process? or dfu or recovery mode? did you check the status online to be sure find my iphone was on? many people sign into icloud but fmi will be off.
his iPad has find my iPhone on and his Icloud account was linked to his ipad,and my own icloud was also linked to my iphone.I backed up my iPhone on my computer b4 using his iPad to restore my backed up iPhone on his ipad,after resistoring and backing my iPhone on his iPad i was supress seeing my Icloud account on his ipad,note that this is only possible in iOS 8.1.2
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
mular:
his iPad has find my iPhone on and his Icloud account was linked to his ipad,and my own icloud was also linked to my iphone.I backed up my iPhone on my computer b4 using his iPad to restore my backed up iPhone on his ipad,after resistoring and backing my iPhone on his iPad i was supress seeing my Icloud account on his ipad,note that this is only possible in iOS 8.1.2

i will try this. i think an iPad/iphone locked with a passcode won't allow you do anything on iTunes till you input the passcode.
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
try to restore the iPad and activate with iTunes. let us know if it will ask for any apple id before activating...
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by mular(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2015
tumababa:

i will try this. i think an iPad/iphone locked with a passcode won't allow you do anything on iTunes till you input the passcode.
but u can upgrade to higher ios version
Re: Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2 by Kajool: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
I came across many unlocking site but none was perfect & close to my current unlocking site http://www.theunlockarena.com/supported-phones/rs13wp7/
I suggest to look around for a website with good ranking .This site http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/ has a nearly perfect with google checkout and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums. I followed the instructions there , then i got the unlock code here & unlocked my cell phone. contacted them and had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.
Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Zero X506. How To Update Yours? / MTN Prestige Reward / 1 Week Old Tecno Camon 11 Pro For Sale - N60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.