Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman (986 Views)

Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Police Is Your Friend! Tiwa Savage Strikes A Pose With Police Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by chimere66: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
Pregnant Nigerian celebrity Tiwa Savage was pictured with a police woman.

That is so humble of her.No matter your level,mingle with everybody even the minors.

Source: http:///4xo

Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by klem93(m): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
its tiwa salvage.....
Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by Maccoy1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
The face cap
Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by olufikistick: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
ok
Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by Sommey(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
What next? Even if she's the one, doesn't seem to me like she's okay doing that.
Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by sholay2011(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Na wa for your mentality OP.

So, the policewoman is the 'minor', or rather lesser being?

I wonder when every profession that serves as the bedrock of humanity: Agriculture, Medicine, Engineering, Military (Defense/security) and Education, are held in high esteem in Nigeria, regardless of how much money or fame is involved.

Sadly, that time may never come.
Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by hahn(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
sholay2011:
Na wa for your mentality OP.

So, the policewoman is the 'minor', or rather lesser being?

I wonder when every profession that serves as the bedrock of humanity: Agriculture, Medicine, Engineering, Military (Defense/security) and Education, are held in high esteem in Nigeria, regardless of how much money or fame is involved.

Sadly, that time may never come.

No mind am. I'm sure he believes blogging is a noble profession
Re: Photo:Tiwa Savage Strikes Pose With A Police Woman by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
your title should be, ' A police Fan takes photo with a policewoman '

(1) (Reply)

BBA Huddah Monroe Puts Her Hot Derriere On Display / Victor Moses Is Now A Father! Welcomes Baby Girl On Twitter / No Baby Drama For Me As Karrueche Tran Dumps Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.