Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash (1715 Views)

Post Your .com Website Here For Review, Traffic And Follow / Can Someone Help Me With Macromedia Fireworks-8 Activation Key / I Need Help With Macromedia Flash Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by slimprisi(m): 3:19pm On May 11, 2005
okay i built a site from tripod and i dont have a macromedia in it and i also want to have a .com of my own how is that possible
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by demmy(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2005
Hello Slim,

To get Macromedia Flash in your web you'll have to make one first and then embed it on your site. You'll neeed Flash MX for that.

As for a .com site you'll have to register and pay for one.
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by Hunter(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2005
Macromedia flash is quite difficult to work with so i suggest picking up a few books on it so you don't learn any bad habit's when you start.

.com's or what ever are usually fairly cheap so that shouldn't be a problem smiley (I think you should be able to get a nigerian address (.com.ng) for cheaper (Australia is one of the only countries were our country address's cost more)
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by emmlaura(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2005
where can i get a .com website with on cheap rates
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by IAH(f): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2005
emmlaura:

where can I get a .com website with on cheap rates

www.godaddy.com
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by shockreaction(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2005
emmlaura:

where can I get a .com website with on cheap rates

http://www.domainsite.com/
http://www.myvaluehost.com/
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by kazey(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2005
If you are located in Nigeria. http://www.nairahost.com . It cost only 1892 Naira.
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by Ohmywebsitecom: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2005
See my site and we will do all the design and hosting you want. www.menog.net

See also a new site to be launched and subscribe there. We will design and link your business or personal page. www.OhMyWebsite.com .... editor/founder Omenogor
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by Farriel(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2005
Please Ohmywebsite.com, I hope you wouldn't mind this, but what sort of business are you into? Your sites which I just checked out stinks to high heaven of scam, particularly the one that bears your name. Do you mind giving a reputable web-design company your site to redesign, and be a little more specific with what you're offering the public?
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by ace2ice(f): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2005
please send the link to 2face's website, couldnt find it on google.
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by 9ja4eva: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2007
Dnt tink he has one yet.
Re: How To Get A .Com Website With Macromedia Flash by em19em6: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Naija

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Make $300 Or Pounds In A Day? / Post Your Nigerian Start Up Dot Com Ventures Here / My Website Is Showing index.htm On Internet Explorer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.