Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) (5326 Views)

Patoranking Has A Crush On Waje Too (PHOTO) / Will Zahra Buhari Continue Living Her Lavish Lifestyle Now That Baba Is There. / Who Said Pouting Is Just For The Ladies?? Flavour Does The Duck Lips Too [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
It’s not only Ini Edo who is living her life like its golden cus she just moved into a new house. Mercy Aigbe too is also living the life! She opened a new boutique last month at Omole Estate, very close to Ogba, had a fab party at the beginning of the year to celebrate her birthday and her husband bought her a new SUV! She's living the life too.

See how she looked for work this Monday morning!

Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by okonja(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Happy for her...work hard, play harder...

*In Olamide's voice:: If it's not making money, It's not making sense cool
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Those shoes! they are everything!
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls what type of camera did she use? Phones and computer guru's help me out
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Ariyke: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
She always look lovely
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by 1960chic(f): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
And she's lost some weight too

Nice
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2015
She is always on point. I always love her weaves. Those shoes, #Shoegasm

1 Like

Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Godmother(f): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2015
kennygee:
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Godmother(f): 10:31am On Jan 13, 2015
kennygee:

She sure is
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2015
She looks so young,male actors don suffer for nollywood o,no husband to open boutiques for them or buy them latest cars

1 Like

Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by tana4gud(f): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Abeg she fyn anyhow!
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
1960chic:
And she's lost some weight too

Nice

hmmm.. Girls like upgrade eh.
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
andromida:
kiss kiss

i accept it on her behalf.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
StevinMorgan:

hmmm.. Girls like upgrade eh.

she needs to upgrade her forehead
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
StevinMorgan:

i accept it on her behalf.. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by veave(f): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
iamrealdeji:
She looks so young,male actors don suffer for nollywood o,no husband to open boutiques for them or buy them latest cars

Dey get shookah mooomieee grin grin grin
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by dechandel(f): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
I love the shoessss!! kiss
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Ramiqueen(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gud
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
I love the shoessss!! kiss

What shall it profit you; to wear that shoe and if kasala burst...before you go commot am, the gbege done meet you? grin
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by dechandel(f): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

What shall it profit you; to wear that shoe and if kasala burst...before you go commot am, the gbege done meet you? grin
LOL
True talk sha
I used to have something like that. I can recall wearing it only once, and that once was just out of the house to the front door and back inside the house.
Yours truly couldnt afford having a broken leg and a fine shoe grin
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
dechandel:
LOL
True talk sha
I used to have something like that. I can recall wearing it only once, and that once was just out of the house to the front door and back inside the house.
Yours truly couldnt afford having a broken leg and a fine shoe grin

Now you're talking.
There was a time I felt this kind heel na big girl...but as I grew older ; I knew the importance of wearing heels that I can "eternally' be comfortable in...no matter my "condition" grin

That was when I stopped buying them.
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by naijaboiy: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

i don laugh die gringringrin
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
This woman is really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by StevinMorgan(m): 4:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
voltron:

she needs to upgrade her forehead

lwtmb grin
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by hatux: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
The power of smart phones... She no fine reach this for real life at all'
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
eww she no see money give tailor sew da place wey tear. such is life
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
veave:

Dey get shookah mooomieee grin grin grin
I pity any guy or actor wey dey get sugar mummy,sugar mummy go just buy you one car and she go dey collect your destined fortune dey add to her own,we dey Africa na
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by 100Cents: 12:13am On Jan 14, 2015
dovelike:
Pls what type of camera did she use? Phones and computer guru's help me out

Nokia 3310 lumia

By Microsoft
Re: See Mercy Aigbe Living Her Life Like It’s Golden Too (Photo) by 100Cents: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2015
softysparky:
This woman is really beautiful.

Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido And Olamide Shows Off G Wagon Cars / Latest Entertainment News In Nigeria Today / Photos: Ladies Meet The 63year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.