Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tecno H7 Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Problem (1733 Views)

Tecno H7 Wont Boot Pass Tecno Logo! (help) / Tecno H7 Problem / Tecno H7 Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H7 Problem by Julius1971(m): 5:21am On Jan 13, 2015
I am using Tecno H7, I have 16gg memory card in it; I have more than 6gg free space still yet it is showing not enough space even to update. What do you think could responsible fit? it
Re: Tecno H7 Problem by Maximus17(m): 6:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Check your phone memory, apps are usually downloaded into phone memory not SD
Re: Tecno H7 Problem by Carlcaresophia: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Julius1971:
I am using Tecno H7, I have 16gg memory card in it; I have more than 6gg free space still yet it is showing not enough space even to update. What do you think could responsible fit? it
Hi! You can try restoring factory settings first, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno H7 Problem by kelxon(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Julius1971:

Move ur apps from internal memory to sdcard
Goto to app manager and move some installed apps to sdcard
I guess ur internal memory is full
Re: Tecno H7 Problem by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Is there any calcare centre in Lafia, Nsrw state Pls?
Re: Tecno H7 Problem by hovatek: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Julius1971:

its not your SD card or phone memory, its your internal storage. you either need to clear it or expand it. The video tutorial below explains an expansion technique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5UspcUtCLE
Re: Tecno H7 Problem by Carlcaresophia: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2015
Julius1971:
Hi! You can try to delete some unnecessary files, photos and apps, and clear cache regularly. Or try restoring factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

See Cheapest Smartphones Sold From N11,000 On Jumia Mobile Week / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do / Iphone 6s 64gb Rose Gold For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.