Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) (1789 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Paul Okoye Gives Reasons For The Psquare Breakup (pictures) / Celebrity Kids – Pictures From Sean And Eliana Ameh Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) by manchidede1: 6:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Kaffy the dance queen had birthday for her two children, Sean and Aliana yesterday. Among the celebrities present are Peter and Lola okoye, Paul and Anita Okoye, AfroDija, Bracket, Cameron and Eliona among others...
Wow! Amidst host of dancers, why won't the birthday make sence?
See Kaffy's congratulately message below...
"On behalf of my family,i want to specially thank everyone that came through to our children's birthday, those who didnt make it but sent their best wishes and also gifts. You made the day a memorable on for us.God bless you abundantly.
Peter and Lola okoye, Paul and Anita Okoye, Lovette and Husband (Otegbolas), Ice and Uk, Dr Azzun and fam, Breath of Life Ministry members and Bishop Jedafe, Bracket Vast and Smash, the dance commuinty my blessed family: SPAN, SOE, IMAGNETO, DanceMachine Sani and wife Anita, Sandra, Bright, Nancy, Jumoke, my great designers Chidi Afamefuna and wife, Mafeez, J3 all my vendors Bolafolu Foodfillment,M and M rentals, Tosan Cakes, Zeenina cakes, Chocolat Royal, Staff of my sons school, Peculiar Orphanage for allowing us to share love with the beautiful orphans, Radio 1 presenter, SaladMaster team, Dj Larrycool, Dj Humility, Dj Sujay, Mavins AfroDija, The Ameh clan, My Father Otunba Shile Shafau and Mum, Grandma Mummy Surulere, my second Parent Pastor and Mrs Ameh,Tboy, Elprince, Efe Photography, Our project fame Official photographer, All d parents of my son's school.I cant remember eceryone but i really appreciate everyone God bless you and we shall be celebrating greater happy things together this year abd many years to come."
Enjoy more photos below...
SEE MORE GIST HERE
[img]http://4.bp..com/-jQOdbrJO930/VLSh9obxb0I/AAAAAAAAFcc/Hyvf7Wfg9wk/s1600/aliona%2Band%2Bsean%2Bbirthday2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-j6EJdGp3lGQ/VLShn5P3veI/AAAAAAAAFcM/H3ezapvJ-d4/s1600/aliona%2Band%2Bsean%2Bbirthday.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-RfZQSgBRUWo/VLSiJy1jekI/AAAAAAAAFck/7rVE3UXGVHY/s1600/aliona%2Band%2Bsean%2Bbirthday3.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) by shawnfamous(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2015
C wetin dance don cause sha! U cn just see khaffy's hand! Buh she's cute sha! Wit her child with her,just looks exactly like her
Re: The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2015
alingo dance wey i nor fit dance till date....

p.square yeye i swear....

i practice d dance i nearly break leg...lols
Re: The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Even dancers are now untop of the the world.
Re: The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2015
happy birthday to Sean and aliana. beautiful kids

peter n Lola looking cute

I love lola

1 Like

Re: The Psquare Family Attends Kaffy's Sean And Eliana Birthday (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Small pikin no come the baiday??

Happy Birthday Kiddo...

Lola is TIMELESS!! kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari Has An Interesting Story for You All.. / Pics Nicki Minaj Opens It Wide With Her Dancer On The Pinkprint Tour / Bola Tinubu Blows His Wife A Hot Kiss To Celebrate APC Win (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.