Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List (1331 Views)

Types Of People You Find At A Fight Scene / (cartoon) 10 Kinds Of Pastors You'll Find In Nigeria / When People In Lagos Mainland Saw A Lassa Fever-carrying Rat(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by sugarboii(m): 7:09am On Jan 13, 2015
10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS LIST

This is my 7th year on facebook so I decided to share my observations about different kinds of people on facebook. The name given to each kind of people is for clarification purpose. Some of the names may have another meaning in your dictionary.

Below are 10 kinds of people you may have in your facebook friends list:

1. The Readers: This kind of people are very active on your wall. They will always make sure that they read all your posts. In fact, some of them will visit your wall to read some of your old posts. Their major concern is to read your posts and leave your wall without any action. These people mostly take the largest percentage of your facebook friends. You'll think they're not active on your wall but they follow you pass twitter.

2. The Likers: This kind of people will always like your posts. Some of them won't even bother if the post is rubbish. Sometimes these people won't read your post to the end before they click like button and some won't, even read at all, they just click the like button. They always do this to prove that they're active on your wall. These 'likers' that i'm referring to in this piece are not bots 'likers'. They're human beings who genuinely like your posts.

3. The Comments Likers: Some people will neither like nor comment on your posts. They will only like some comments on your posts. This kind of people sometimes like the comments of their friends or people whom they respect. These people mostly show up to like comments whenever you post an argumentative write-up.

4. The Copy and Paste: This kind of people will not like or comment on your posts. They will just copy your posts without giving credit to the author. In fact, they won't correct any grammatical error that may be in such posts. They only wait for you to post so they can copy.

5. The Sharers: These are the people who will make sure that they click share button after reading your posts. Some of these people may not like or comment on your posts but they'll share it to their wall, groups or friend's wall. This kind of people are very few in your friends list.

6. The Commentators: This kind of people will comment on your posts. Although, some comments will be useful while some may be useless but their comments will serve as feedback for your posts. These people are very important in your friends list because of posts evaluation.

7. The Errors Pickers: This kind of people will always look for errors or faults in your posts. They'll not comment on your posts until they see grammatical errors or faults in your post. Most of these people will correct your errors publicly. Although, it's not bad to correct friend's errors but these people won't comment except they see errors in your posts.

8. The Chat Experts: Some people will not like, like comments, comment or share your posts. They're only in your list to chat with you. This kind of people are ready to chat with you at anytime even at midnight. Some of them don't have meaningful reason for the chat.

9. The Help Seekers: This kind of people will only comment on your posts or send message to you when they need your help. In fact, you may not know that some of them are in your list until they need your help. This is very common for Nigerians.

10. The Ghost Friends: These are the inactive people in your friends list. Although, some of them may not be active on facebook anymore but some are still active. These ghost friends who are still active on facebook will not bother to read your post. They won't like or comment on your post. In fact, they won't bother to check if you tagged or mentioned them in your posts. Some of them may truly busy but most of them ignored your posts to tell you that you're irrelevant to them.

These are my observations since 2008 that I've joined Facebook. Ladies and Sexually explicit writers mostly have the highest number of 'likers' and 'commentators'. Thanks for reading.
Re: 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
i am...number

1 & 10...same time...
Re: 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 13, 2015
frontpage leggo...
Click like if you think nairaland is more fun than facebook
Re: 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2015
the fraudsters!!! ndi ori juru facebook....

1 Like

Re: 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by sugarboii(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2015
daniel9202:
the fraudsters!!! ndi ori juru facebook....
forgot to include that include grin
Re: 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: 10 Kinds Of People In Your Facebook Friends List by misterh(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Facebook don turn turn to a birthday reminder to me. I'm number 10 though.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find This On Your Way / (pic) When You Order Ram From OLX / When Your In Law Ask For Your Name *Pic Of The Day*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.