Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain (3713 Views)

The 10 Most Horrific Methods Of Execution Throughout History (pain Before Death) / The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2015
Lol c as you dey rush 2 read am!

Well I am not looking for attention neither m I looking for ways to commit suicide! But I just asked my self,how can one really commit suicide without really feeling any pain?

I carry Jah jehovah take beg some of una wey get bad mouth! because some of una never see food 2 chop dis morning but when they see post like this,they vent on me like thr food jor ooo!

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by derrick333(m): 8:24am On Jan 13, 2015
V u tryd otapia-pia?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 8:27am On Jan 13, 2015
derrick333:
V u tryd otapia-pia?
hahahaha lol
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2015
derrick333:
V u tryd otapia-pia?
hahahaha lol funny
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Joshkid(m): 8:29am On Jan 13, 2015
Ak47!!!grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2015
As you don carry Jah Jehova beg me...I no go talk anything again..

Goodluck.
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2015
DDeliverer:
As you don carry Jah Jehova beg me...I no go talk anything again..

Goodluck.
lol thank God
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Tomwizzy(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2015
#JUST FALL DOWN AND DIE
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=Tomwizzy post=29746701]#JUST FALL DOWN AND DIE[/quot] lol I say I wan die niii?
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by chaarly(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2015
"life is too short to commit suicide. Be patient, you will still die" d time u used in typin dis poo u fr dun use am ask Google. Smh.
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
go and stand in the front of a moving train trust me it works magic lol Good morning
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
misspresident:
go and stand in the front of a moving train trust me it works magic lol Good morning
lol shey I tell u sey na me 1 die niiii?
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by HouseOfBalloons(f): 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
shawnfamous:

Well I am not looking for attention neither m I looking for ways to commit suicide! But I just asked my self,how can one really commit suicide without really feeling any pain?

I carry Jah jehovah take beg some of una wey get bad mouth! because some of una never see food 2 chop dis morning but when they see post like this,they vent on me like thr food jor ooo!
1.Cyanide
2.gun
3. Drug overdose
4. Jump in front of a train

Goodluck!
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Krak(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
HouseOfBalloons:

1.Cyanide
2.gun
3. Drug overdose
4. Jump in front of a train

Goodluck!

Wrong. I know it but I will not say, I said it some other time and somebody close to me tried it.

I am against suicide and will ever be, at least in most casrs.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
shawnfamous:

Bad boy. Which want u know? try anyway you know make u come tell us what it seems like.
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
i think i saw this image on nairaland recently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by onatisi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
shawnfamous:

take a slow stroll in front of a fast approaching dangote truck . Just exactly what u need .
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Carbon monoxide
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Daintilicious(f): 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Visit ashawo house with no money grin
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by ipledge01: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2015
Too much kid on Nairaland
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by shawnfamous(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2015
mynairatime:
Bad boy. Which want u know? try anyway you know make u come tell us what it seems like.
lol u dey mad
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2015
shawnfamous:
lol u dey mad
You silly ni? why u dey curse person early in d morning. I go greet u good morning.
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Ask4delaw(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
ask jack bauer of 24, they used a pill in that movie that when you take it, you will just feel like sleeping from there, you are on your way to great beyond. i believe that drug will be available in real life.
Re: Please Help: What Is The Easiest Way To Commit Suicide Without Pain by Lizzy095(f): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2021
Well I think when there's a will there's a way chat me up let's look for ways together

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Woman On Planet Earth / Popular Slay Queen Gets Caught Drinking From A Used Condom / Happie Boys Beg OPM Pastor For Second Chance,ask Nigerians For Forgiveness Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.