Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Information For Acca Obu Rap - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information For Acca Obu Rap (504 Views)

Acca Obu Rap Latest News / Obu Rap Topic 8 / ACCA OBU Topic 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information For Acca Obu Rap by gershal(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Hi,
I know the hardest part to the OBU RAP is in the starting. For instance, what topic to choose, the company to use etc, all this makes starting quite difficult.

However, if you've picked topic 8 and you're finding information gathering very challenging, then search no more cause I'm here to help.

Kindly send me an email with your company's name to gershal@yahoo.com or call George (08078793213). Cheers
Re: Information For Acca Obu Rap by gershal(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
Congratulation to all those that made it thru the ACCA fundamental and professional levels as well as those that have moved closer to the end of the fundamental and professional level. While to those that didn't make it remember "Winners Don't Quit and Quitters Don't Win". Cheers
Re: Information For Acca Obu Rap by gershal(m): 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Congrats to all our Clients who have just successfully completed their RAP. To those still searching for how to complete their RAP, search no further. Call now and be happy you did 08078793213

(1) (Reply)

Big Data Online Training Attend Free DEMO In Indianapolis / Jambites Read This!! 4 Solid Reason Why You Must Score High In Jamb/utme / Delsu Supplementary List 2014/15 Is Out, Call 08061598306 To Check.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.