Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cowbell Or Peak Milk? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cowbell Or Peak Milk? (36942 Views)

Poll: Cowbel or Peak Milk?

Cowbel Milk: 13% (15 votes)
Peak milk: 86% (95 votes)
This poll has ended

Peak Milk Reach For Millions Promo- How To Win Revealed!- Informationvilla / Peak Milk New TV Commercials / Nido Vs Peak Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by abhosts(m): 2:55am On May 18, 2009
Honestly Speaking, Comparing Cowbell to Peak is like comparing Molue to BRT.

Peak is in a league of it's own.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by otukpo(f): 8:36am On May 18, 2009
i think comparing Peak with Cowbell is making mokery of Cowbell. Both do not belong to the same category.

Is is Dano and Peak that should be compared, and i prefer Dano to Peak.

As for Cowbell, i wld rather drink my tea without milk, it makes me feel like throwing up.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by Iranoladun(f): 9:08am On May 18, 2009
The two milk do not belong to the same category.  Cowbell from what I gather is based on vegetable fat and contains less cream (fat) while Peak is based on animal fat and contains more cream (fat).

Cowbell is better compare with Three Crown (another milk from Peak manufacturer) while Peak should be compared with Coast, Nido, Dano,Carnation, Hollandia, Oldenburger etc

But in terms of availability/affordability and mass market Cowbell is da bomb  cool (if in doubt ask your local supermarket-Mallam down the street).

For me I don't naturally go for the most expensive brand in the market if there are other good quality as well so I go for Coast/Carnation/Hollandia milk unless they are not available then I go for Peak.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by pek(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2009
its in You.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by oludashmi(f): 10:19am On May 18, 2009
I can't go for this vote cos comparing Peak Milk with Cowbell is like comparing sleep with death. Is it cos they have the same unconscious similarities?

Peak Milk should be compared with the likes of Dano Milk, Coast Milk and somehow Three Crown Milk.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by solosimple(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2009
Peak is far preferred to Cowbell. However, Peak is not my favorite!
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by nwakaibe(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2009
Cowbell na our milk. Na the people's milk. e good for ogi, tea and garri. Above all, e no need fridge to preserve am at all grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by bsanya(f): 10:51am On May 18, 2009
Peak of course or Lahda Milk.
I dnt like cowbell's taste
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by olabukola: 10:59am On May 18, 2009
everybody don dey shout peak peak peak, all those cowbell maybe them dey export am.
na so them go buy cowbell turn am into peak container troway the sachet dey form peak.
Naija people no be today we know una.

1 Like

Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by Kitomania(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2009
Oh, Men u can`t really compare the a Lion with Dog or an Elepant with a Goat, the test of Peak milk is something uncomparable in the Nigerian market up till date no milk ever came close to the peak except One Hollandia that rang bell on it arrival to us in the north we kind of accept it but sooner that the demand rise it lost with out any warning, we didn`t feel it much as the king of milk Peak, thank4 this Oppurt to rate the KING
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:52pm On May 18, 2009
Looks like most people don't still know the secret between cowbell and peak.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by otokx(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2009
whats the secret?
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by GeorgeD1(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2009
One is made of artificial milk substitutes while the other is purely natural.
Now, guess which is which? wink
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by osholey(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2009
You are not doing justice to cowbell by comparing it to Peak because there are not in there same category. Peak is a full cream Milk and animal fat, Cowbell is not, it is vegetable fat . Dieticians say vegetable fat milk is better than animal fat.

Promasidor (cowbell Makers) positioned Loya Milk as their Full Cream alternative to Peak. So comparison should be between PEAK and LOYA not Cowbell.

Cowbell is a low fat nutritious milk and it is in a class of its own. It is targeted at mass market, giving our people healthy milk at affordable prices.

Whatever name you want to call it, the fact is that Cowbell is used in the production of NESTLE MILLO. So we all take more cowbell than we choose to admit.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by moondust(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2009
cowbell doesnt qualify as milk
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:17pm On May 18, 2009
Looks like you work with promasidor or are their agent. Either way, you
don't convince me about cowbell.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by Bbeee: 10:43pm On May 18, 2009
peak all the way cheesy
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2009
Topic

NONE angry angry angry

I prefer titty milk!
cheesy grin
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by TOPE20001(f): 11:23pm On May 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

NONE angry angry angry

I prefer titty milk!
cheesy grin

oti baje cheesy
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:05am On May 19, 2009
[size=13pt]Why una hate this milk sef. . .na wetin?? shocked[/size]
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by Oxone(m): 2:49am On May 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

NONE angry angry angry

I prefer titty milk!
cheesy grin

rotlmao! same here

topic
peak milk
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by Realsam(m): 6:14am On May 19, 2009
Variety is the spice of life you know so why will someone be streamlined into one a little peakmilk today and a little cowmilk oh sory cowbell milk I think is not a bad idea
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by mogzy(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2009
osholey:

You are not doing justice to cowbell by comparing it to Peak because there are not in there same category. Peak is a full cream Milk and animal fat, Cowbell is not, it is vegetable fat . Dieticians say vegetable fat milk is better than animal fat.

Promasidor (cowbell Makers) positioned Loya Milk as their Full Cream alternative to Peak. So comparison should be between PEAK and LOYA not Cowbell.

Cowbell is a low fat nutritious milk and it is in a class of its own. It is targeted at mass market, giving our people healthy milk at affordable prices.

Whatever name you want to call it, the fact is that Cowbell is used in the production of NESTLE MILLO. So we all take more cowbell than we choose to admit.

best thread so far, it seems people are more interested in the taste only and not safe and quality diet. the fact is that it's nutritionally safe to take cowbell than peak milk.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by kshow1(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2009
osholey:

if this is a statement of fact i will not condemn cowbell milk again althought i dont take it.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by oluwarinu: 11:52am On May 19, 2009
I will go for Cowbell. You are asking me why?. Cowbell is healthier because its made from Vegetable fats. It will not shoot my cholestrol level. But if taste is it for you as against your well being, then go for Peak
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2009
You making a mistake brother. That milk is a fraud! It says cowmilk while all the time
it's ingredients are synthetic. No trace of cow, sorry!
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by julioralph(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2009
of course it's peak! cowbell na corn and soya plus some other jagbajantis.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2009
Please tell them so they know.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by lekuchi: 1:19pm On May 19, 2009
It is either peak or nothing.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by waterworks(f): 1:49pm On May 19, 2009
na peak oh. cowbel has one disgusting taste ive alwys hated frome wen i was a child.
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2009
It has a disgusting taste because it is not natural. People have been
decieved silly all this years and they don't even know it!
Re: Cowbell Or Peak Milk? by biola44: 2:36pm On May 19, 2009
peak of course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects) / High Cost Of Living : See The African Pear I Bought For #400 / Hilda Baci Sheds Tears After Guinness World Record Certification (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.