Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

THE 'REALEST' Rap Freestyle By An Underground Naija Act!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / THE 'REALEST' Rap Freestyle By An Underground Naija Act!!! (595 Views)

This Guy Claims To Be The Realest Rapper In Nigeria / Vector Did Not Break The Record Of The Longest Freestyle By An African Artist / New Song (Rap freestyle) By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE 'REALEST' Rap Freestyle By An Underground Naija Act!!! by patrikoolar: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
I have seen many youtube freestyle rap videos, but this stands out for being so raw and so real. He goes by the moniker, Karizma Naija, and his wordplay is amazing.

Effortlessly entertaining, perfect diction, and philosophical ('these days it takes courage just to wake up, cos reality's ugly without make up') he also asks pertinent questions about politicians and 'runs' girls in today's mad, bad Nigeria. Unfortunately, there are no credible record labels in Nigeria, just 'arrangee' settings for show off. I won't be surprised if an international label snaps him up pronto, he is that GOOD, period! And I hear there are talks too. Abeg, if God do am for you, no forget this one wey I do for you o! And Nairaland too. God bless us all

click on link below to preview, and let's see if you disagree with me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeL53vVwLIE

Re: THE 'REALEST' Rap Freestyle By An Underground Naija Act!!! by patrikoolar: 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Good. Though, I think the reference to 160 million is slightly erroneous, if it refers to our population, as it stands at over 180 million! But you try. I like the part where he says' Na who me go tell say as I dey, no food for kitchen, cos that committee's still sitting for that 10 billion that's missing, right?' Then makes that face of a gossip, ha ha ha ... On point. I'm definitely a fan.

(1) (Reply)

10 Suggested Music Features Expected Before The Year Runs Out / Kanselor Drops A New Gospel Tone. "SHEKINAH" / Music Beat Promo Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.