Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Build International Business Contacts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Build International Business Contacts (912 Views)

Latest - International Ideas & Technologies for Business / How Good Is Voguepay For International Business? / Helping Hands International Business Promo!!! Hurry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build International Business Contacts by DadaStephen1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hi guys,
I have learnt a lot from NL and i see this as a way of giving back.
Last year February, i started a business group on whatsapp and today it has grown beyond my wildest imagination to the extent that i am currently planning to build an application for the initiative.
It is a group with members from 22 countries of the world, we share business ideas, motivate ourselves, answer people's questions on business and transact with those who have quality services to render.
I also use the group to preach to the world that there are sincere Nigerians too who are also great in their little ways.
You can join this group if you are sure that you want to promote the image of Nigerians positively not a crook like some of our brothers here.
The rule is, you must share free useful business information, focus on building relationships rather than money and present yourself in an international manner because of the foreigners on the group.
Contact me if interested and I will interview you before adding you to the group on WhatsApp.
thanks.
DSt +2348093094017

1 Like

Re: Build International Business Contacts by DadaStephen1(m): 8:55am On Jan 14, 2015
Please, Nairalanders on Ceos Hub can testify here.
For more information about the group, check our Facebook Page (CEOS HUB) and twitter handle @ceoshub.
you can also visit our blog to learn www.ceoshub.com
Re: Build International Business Contacts by DadaStephen1(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2015
Attend our Global Enterprise Summit in Tanzania by August, 2015.
Come and experience Business, Knowledge and Leisure at the cheapest cost.
Find out more here www.ceoshub.com/the-summit

Re: Build International Business Contacts by DadaStephen1(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2015
Even though the group is now filled up on whatsapp, with members from 29 countries of the world.
You can hook up with us on twitter via @ceoshub or like our Facebook page www.facebook.com/ceoshub
You can follow us on www.ceoshub.com
Re: Build International Business Contacts by dav8id(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
nice one
Re: Build International Business Contacts by DadaStephen1(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2015
dav8id:
nice one

Thanks David.
We can only get better. God bless Nigeria, God bless Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

What Many Business Website Lacks? / Buy Quality And Authentic Brands Of LUX Singlets At Dealer Rates In Phc... Pics / 4 Reasons Why You’ll Never Be A Millionaire, And How You Can Change That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.