Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached (478 Views)

See What Pastor Kumuyi Preached This Morning That Surprised Many. / The Power Of Your Yesterday - A Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya.. Download Here / Download/listen To "Dancers At The Gate Of Death" -a Sermon By Dr. D. K. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached by odimbannamdi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Back in my university days, I was invited to a particular church. After the sermon, the presiding moderator announced that anyone who needed the soft copy of the message that was just preached should meet the guys in the electronic department.

I was really impressed by this technical advancement.

Please how can I do this too??

Your opinions and suggestions are highly welcomed
Re: How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached by blemon44(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
why don't you go and learn it in school

do you think here is some kind of school
Re: How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached by SirHouloo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Very easy, connect your PC mic port which is beside the earphone port to the mixer's audio out. Just like the opposite of trying to play music through the mixer from your phone.
With the help of softwares like Audacity, Ulead, Premier and the likes, the recording will be so clear and you can even edit it afterwards before saving.
Re: How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached by odimbannamdi(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=SirHouloo post=29755181]Very easy, connect your PC mic port which is beside the earphone port to the mixer's audio out. Just like the opposite of trying to play music through the mixer from your phone.
With the help of softwares like Audacity, Ulead, Premier and the likes, the recording will be so clear and you can even edit it afterwards before saving.[/quote
God bless you my brother. can what kind of cord can i use to connect the pc and mixer? and can i use an amplifier instead of a mixer? and hope it wont disturb the speaker? besides which software is best precisely? please can i have your whatsapp contact for better communication??
Re: How Do I Dub A Sermon While It Is Being Preached by SirHouloo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=odimbannamdi post=29756998][/quote]

AV to earphone cord is the easiest though you can also use jack to earphone. Just ask in the market. The quality of the cable will affect the quality of your recording though.

It won't disturb the speakers at all. It has its separate port.

(1) (Reply)

5 Night Of Glory (slavation Ministry) / Elderly Woman Filmed Confronting ISIS Militants / How Righteous Must One Be To Receive The Holy Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.