Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. (927 Views)

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / Confused About My Masters Program / I Want To Do My Masters Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. by Sonye(f): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2008
Is there anyone that knows how i can go about gaining admission in a school in America. Do i have to write GRE or GMAT? I would like to go into an IT course. As i have never been to america, i have no idea on how to begin here. I was told by a friend that i do not need to make a deposit in any school. Is that true?
Can someone help me please?
Re: I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. by geogentle: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
You begin by searching for the school you want to go. You can do this online. When you decide on a school, check their requirements. Mostly you will need to write Toefl and GRE. You need money only to write your TOEFL and GRE. There are a number of test centers in the country that where you can register and write these papers. You don't need to deposit any money to any school. Hope this helps.
Re: I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. by Sonye(f): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
Thanks so much. what website do you recommend for me to start my search on?
Re: I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. by chyk91(m): 2:41am On Dec 19, 2008
all u need is money, a computer connected to the internet, a sound mind and u being intelligent. go to google 2 find schools.
Re: I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. by bigboyslim(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2008
a great resource for any prospective IT graduate degree in the us would be edulix.com . You will find lots of information regarding schools, application procedures and immigration. Good luck
Re: I Want To Do My Masters In The U.s. by StanIyke(m): 6:31am On Dec 22, 2008
Go thru google or type scholarships. Com on google. Beta stil, get recruited by college.Com then read thru. U cn b on scholarship 4 ur masters. Or u type scholarship exams conducted by federal ministry of education, on google search bar then read thru.

(1) (Reply)

Is N.d.a Kaduna For Only The Powerful/wealthy? / Ambrose Alli University, Releases Another Batch Of Admission List / Nigerian-born California State University Student Leader Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.