Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pls Help Me With With My Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help Me With With My Screen (704 Views)

Pls Help? How Do I Remove This From My Screen. / Help Me Get Back My Screen Full Display / Pls How Do I Fix My Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With With My Screen by tonylistic(m): 4:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
pls o my tecno p9 screen is show me different color by the side of my screen .I don't know what it mean o
Re: Pls Help Me With With My Screen by DeeBoiyy: 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
Endtime things cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With With My Screen by Carlcaresophia: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2015
tonylistic:
pls o my tecno p9 screen is show me different color by the side of my screen .I don't know what it mean o
Hi! Your phone might be improperly pressed, you can take it to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Pls Help Me With With My Screen by tonylistic(m): 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
my state is bayelsa . am in yenagoa now

(1) (Reply)

Please!!! Help Me On How To Root My Techno S5.. / Neat Samsung Galaxy S3 For Sell / Help With MTN 4.5GB Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.