Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Aliexpress And Ordering - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Aliexpress And Ordering (1875 Views)

See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliexpress And Ordering by olabukola: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please I need explanation here. I wanted to purchase ladies sandals from ali express, I contacted the seller and we agreed on the price but when I asked her the shipping cost through DHL or FedEx to Lagos Nigeria she told me it will cost me $1800 to ship 500 pairs of sandal. Ok I asked her for shipping through and she said $300. Please guys is this dhl price good.

Again is sandals a country ban?(Note the material is not rubber but PU)
Re: Aliexpress And Ordering by mayorall(m): 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
olabukola:
Please I need explanation here. I wanted to purchase ladies sandals from ali express, I contacted the seller and we agreed on the price but when I asked her the shipping cost through DHL or FedEx to Lagos Nigeria she told me it will cost me $1800 to ship 500 pairs of sandal. Ok I asked her for shipping through and she said $300. Please guys is this dhl price good.

Again is sandals a country ban?(Note the material is not rubber but PU)

Contact mayorall . we can help you ship it to Nigeria in 24hours. Our price is 3ice lower than dhl. we charge $15 per kg. 24hours shipping.

contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

BBM : 7FDE8205

www.mayorall.com/service.
Re: Aliexpress And Ordering by olabukola: 5:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
mayorall:

Contact mayorall . we can help you ship it to Nigeria in 24hours. Our price is 3ice lower than dhl. we charge $15 per kg. 24hours shipping.

contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

www.mayorall.com/service.

Bros are you sure of what you are saying, passenger flight from China takes more than 24 hours before getting to Nigeria how come a cargo flight that will stop in many countries. Please explain very well.
Re: Aliexpress And Ordering by ekanDamie: 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Aliexpress And Ordering by mayorall(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
olabukola:
Bros are you sure of what you are saying, passenger flight from China takes more than 24 hours before getting to Nigeria how come a cargo flight that will stop in many countries. Please explain very well.

www.nairaland.com/1793756/mayorall-enterprise-pre-order-goods-aliexpress

It is what we do. Your goods get to Nigeria 24hours after shipping from our china Agent's office.

We've done business with many nairalanders such as your service. pimple Mikkyphaton and many more.
Re: Aliexpress And Ordering by debbydee(f): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
mayorall can i have your contact.

i have a proposal for you.
Re: Aliexpress And Ordering by mayorall(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
debbydee:
mayorall can i have your contact.

i have a proposal for you.

Hi debbydee

Contact us on whatsapp : 07066435369

Email : info@mayorall.com

(1) (Reply)

Spicy Nigeria Dish Consult / Have you heard of Arena Global Food Care? / No longer viable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.