Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture (1854 Views)

MTN Project Fame: Kumi Withdraws From Competition On Medical Ground / 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture by Orikinla(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2006
The Nigerian Film Corporation calls for entries for the 2006 NFC Essay Competition  on the theme of Motion Picture and the Nigerian Image.

Essays should be type-written on A-4 and not more than 6 pages.
Entries should be sent to:

Nigerian Film Corporation
# 218T Liberty Dan Road,
P.O.BOX 693, Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria.

Or online by e-mail: mdnfc@hotmail.com

CLOSING DATE SEPTEMBER 30.
Re: Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture by Hotstepper(f): 2:40am On Aug 17, 2006
can ypou elaborate more on the theme? i don't quite understand, thanks
Re: Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture by hotangel2(f): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2006
If they want me to tell them what i feel about our 'motion pictures', well let me start oo.

But seriously, could u tell us more about this?
Re: Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2006
The Nigerian Film Corporation (NFC) wants the essay to elaborate the way our film industry can be used positively to promote the image of Nigeria in the global village.

First Prize: N100,000
Second Prize: N75,000
Third Prize: N50,000

What matters most is that the winning essays are going to be published at the next Zuma Film Festival in Abuja in 2007. The importance of addressing the Presidency and the leaders of government on the significance of Nollywood to the global image of Nigeria would be worth the effort of your genius.

Please, contact the NFC for more details.
Re: Nigerian Film Corporation 2006 Essay Competition On Motion Picture by Seun(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2008
Is there going to be any essay this year?

(1) (Reply)

Adehun 2 – Yoruba Latest 2015 Movie / Nigerian Scene From The Upcoming Captain America Movie / Download Latest Mark Angel Comedy - Pot Of Soup (episode 100)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.