Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children (3802 Views)

High School Love!couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To A Whole New Level Of Adorable / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit / Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by omoalajah(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
So Sweet. Sound Sultan shared this picture on Instagram with the caption ” I spend my money everyday on top” . What a way to spend your money Sultan.

Source: http://datjoblessboi.com/2015/01/13/sound-sultan-shares-picture-of-adorable-wife-and-children/

Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by pretydiva(f): 6:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Biuriful family..d wife is pretty

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by Akshow: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
awwwww vewi cute family
Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by thiefnubu(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Awwww.... So so very cute embarassed

*runs off to propose to Joy, and seek her permission to impregnate her immediately*

This pishure has so awakened the father in me.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by angelTI(f): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
Decent and modest looking family
Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by Medunah: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Adorable
Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by akinsadeez(m): 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is very lovely. Timaya and Bros Banga Lee should also hurry up and marry cheesy
Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by MzzTega(f): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
awwww! It is a natural something.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by Ricardo2400(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Cute n luvly kids wit a beautiful wife...
...I Didn't even knw Sultan is married
Kcee is stil deir wyning his 35yr old waist n shouting limpopo...D'banj..smh

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by Crocz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lovely...this is why I wanna get married

But when I see a f*cked up family, I really don't know if I'm ready...lolz
Re: Sound Sultan Shares Picture Of Adorable Wife And Children by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
awwwww, so lovely cheesy
this is what av been waiting for...taking pics with my kids...Baba God i dey wait ooo smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos) / Recent Pictures Of Beautiful Actress Uche Ogbodo / Picture: Mike Adenuga And His Family In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.