Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

All Is Not Lost - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / All Is Not Lost (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Is Not Lost by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well, am new in nairaland.I have been reading and also enjoying some of the breadth taking books and threads in here and I was like why don't I also contribute my own quota to this great forum.Honestly am so happy to be fully part of you now.Am calling on everyone on this great forum to please read my story.So sure you will enjoy it.
Re: All Is Not Lost by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
It was a very hot day.The students of omega university were all sitting outside.Some were chatting away the time while others who were popularly known as bookworms were reading despite the hot sun.Charles was a final year student of law.His elder brother James was the state's commissioner of police.Charles family was not poor. Their father obi was a business man but from his childhood he craved for nothing except Education but since his father couldn't afford it,he was sent to Onitsha a popular to learn trade.Being a hardworking boy,he made it big.When obi had his two boys he decided to give them the best gift any parent could give to his child and that is Education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Is Not Lost by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
Charles and his elder brother James attended the best university in the country. James was now the state commissioner of police.He lived in the Government Reserved Area(GRA) With his wife and their eight year old son junior." Daddy when is uncle Charles coming to visit?"asked junior
James was startled, when did junior come into the room?.He had been thinking about a lot of things and didnt notice the boy come in.
"Daddy?"junior called again
."sorry son,what were you saying"
Junior studied his father carefully he knew his dad had been thinking a lot recently. He looked at his dad and frowned."Daddy what is the problem hmm?you are not yourself at all".James was moved by the sad look in his son's eyes.The boy was just eight years old and yet,he thought and acted like a grown up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Is Not Lost by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
"Don't worry son,I am all right do you need anything?"junior thought for a while before answering his father."yes Father I need you.I need my father back.Dad,you know you can always trust me,just tell me your problem".James wanted to laugh out loud."How can Junior help me?"he thought.Aloud he said"am okay son,now run to your room and do your homework". Junior nooded and left the room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Is Not Lost by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairalanders I need to know how am doing.Pls I need your comment.Criticism is also needed so that at least I can know my flaws
Re: All Is Not Lost by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
pls you people should encourage me so that i can continue
Re: All Is Not Lost by Fembleez1(m): 11:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Dear, would you mind to continue this piece?

(1) (Reply)

30 Days Of Poetry, Day5 "Random Thoughts" Pics Inside / Once Under The Moonlight / Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.