Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Breaking News!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News!!! (527 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! by adegunwa4real(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Harry Plopper, the Breaking News reaching us is that Sasha Obama, the youngest child of President Obama has Accidentally swallowed an orange seed while sucking the fluid from the fruit, Long Voldanot is standng by to tell us how it happened,

Harry- So Long, how did it happen?

Long- Well we aren't allowed in currently to the building where she bought the orange, security is tight, we were able to gather that she was innocently sucking on the orange and gulp, she swallowed it.

Harry- Is she alright?

Long- Right now she's not, we can hear her screams of '' Get the fucking seed outta my tummy!!! I don't want no fucking orange tree growing in me!!! I ain't ready to be a fucking mother!!!''

Harry- She's definitely not alright.

Long- The medics are here and i think she'll be under-going an operation to get the fucking seed out.

Harry- Well keep us posted on that one Long.

Long- I sure will.

Harry- Alright viewers you can follow this News on twitter by using the harshtag #‎Get_da_fuckin_seedout‬ My name is Harry Plopper for Eye Witness News. tongue

(1) (Reply)

@akposjokes- Naija For Real / Hilarious Skit: Elder Jeremiah – The Mortician Assistant / The Missionary Who Turned Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.