Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass (1193 Views)

UI Graduates 5,598 Students,as 117 Came Out With First Class / China Increase Nigerian Scholarship Award From 100 To 700 Students / What's Your Opinion On The Proliferation Of Firstclass Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass by Saaog(m): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2015
Fatai Musa
‎MTNF Science & Technology Scholars
January 12 at 1:49pm ·
Testimony of a beneficiary of Mtnfoundation who came out with firstclass in mathematics from te prestigious university of ilorin

I give to God Almighty and my appreciation to MTN for making my dream a reality. Now a graduate from University of Ilorin with BSc in Mathematics, First class Honours. Now serving in the mathematics department, University of Ilorin. MTN! you will always be remembered by me.

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass by Genea(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Congrats
Re: Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass by mikeayus(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Sso shall my story be heard, same dept, though maths and comp sci major, 300l unilag..mtnf scholarship phase 5 beneficiary....so help me God
Re: Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass by mikeayus(m): 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
Saaog:
Fatai Musa
‎MTNF Science & Technology Scholars
January 12 at 1:49pm ·
Testimony of a beneficiary of Mtnfoundation who came out with firstclass in mathematics from te prestigious university of ilorin

I give to God Almighty and my appreciation to MTN for making my dream a reality. Now a graduate from University of Ilorin with BSc in Mathematics, First class Honours. Now serving in the mathematics department, University of Ilorin. MTN! you will always be remembered by me.
Boss can I get fatai musa's contact from u? Need to find out somethings about d mtnf scholarship from him
Re: Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
mikeayus:
Sso shall my story be heard, same dept, though maths and comp sci major, 300l unilag..mtnf scholarship phase 5 beneficiary....so help me God
Amen!
It's a done deal bros...

1 Like

Re: Testimony Of A Beneficiary Of MTNF Scholarship Award Who Came Out Wit Firstclass by mikeayus(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2015
Dekins88:
Amen!
It's a done deal bros...
Hey my boss...I sight u, thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Whatsapp Group / 40th Annual Pharmacy Students (PANS) Convention Discussion Thread / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo (owo-poly) 2015/16 Post Utme Form, Hnd Form, Spat For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.