Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? (876 Views)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / Make Sure Money From Binary Option With Simple Strategy / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2015
good morning everybody in the house,
Pls can any1 here tell me what binary trading is? what binary option does her use? perhaps put me through the proces involve.
thanks waiting for replies
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by ayo000247: 9:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Chat with me to put you through.
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by fxstory(m): 10:12am On Jan 14, 2015
it has to do with buying and selling of currency,commodity, index etc with an expiry time.you need to have forex trading knowledge to get you started.so visit babypips to get yourself eat the knowledge
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2015
ayo000247:
Chat with me to put you through.
can u add u on whatsapp?
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 14, 2015
fxstory:
it has to do with buying and selling of currency,commodity, index etc with an expiry time.you need to have forex trading knowledge to get you started.so visit babypips to get yourself eat the knowledge
Boss ar u into binary ..? Would u mind turtor me sir ?
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by Horus(m): 11:15am On Jan 14, 2015
Eboy343:
good morning everybody in the house,
Pls can any1 here tell me what binary trading is? what binary option does her use? perhaps put me through the proces involve.
thanks waiting for replies

A binary option is a type of option in which the payoff can take only two possible outcomes, either some fixed monetary amount of some asset or nothing at all
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2015
Horus:

A binary option is a type of option in which the payoff can take only two possible outcomes, either some fixed monetary amount of some asset or nothing at all
re u into binary ? Can u recomend a gud one for me ?
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by ayo000247: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Eboy343:
can u add u on whatsapp?
Yes.
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2015
ayo000247:

Yes.
sorry non of d no on ur signature is on whatsapp
Re: What Is Binary Option And Who Will Guid Me Throuhg?? by ayo000247: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Eboy343:
sorry non of d no on ur signature is on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

10 Home-based Business Ideas For Work At Home Moms / World Bank Release List Of Nigeria Looters / Partner Needed For Cold Room Biz(frozen Food)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.