Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" (988 Views)

Google Play Store Problem / Get Google Play Store On Blackberry 10 Devices (OS 10.3+) - Android Version / How To Solve Internet Connection Problem On Modern Combat 5 Blackout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by Kizyte(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2015
Follow the simple steps below to solve the problem of Google Play Store unable to establish connections.
1 - Download & install Root Explorer
2 - Open Root Explorer and locate a folder titled " etc"
3 - locate a file named "hosts"
4 - Tap & hold, then select " Open in Text Editor ".
5 - Tap " Yes " when you see a warning that the current system file is read-only...
6 - You'll see two I.P addresses, make sure you include # signs before each of the I.P addresses. E.g, #127. 0. 0. 1
7 - Tap back, you'll be prompted to save changes, save and restart your phone and that's it!

Note: First of all, go to your settings, find app options, and clear PlayStore cache.
See pictures below:

Enjoy! Don't forget to click like, if found helpful!

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by Kizyte(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2015
I cropped out my I.P, you'll find your unique I.P below the first one.

Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by Kizyte(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
Enjoy!
Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by starbhooy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2015
All u need do is delete d file named hosts nd u dnt need 2 reboot ur phone.
Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by detunj: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2015
Guys help my play store keeps force closing embarassed
Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by Kizyte(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
starbhooy:
All u need do is delete d file named hosts nd u dnt need 2 reboot ur phone.
OK, but haven't tested that method.
Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by Kizyte(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
detunj:
Guys help my play store keeps force closing embarassed
Uninstall and reinstall Update.
Re: How To Solve Play Store Problem Of "Cannot Establish Connection" by detunj: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Kizyte:

Uninstall and reinstall Update.
tried it...still force closing

(1) (Reply)

New Doogee Titans 2 Dg700 With Android 5.0 / Blackberry Id Password And Security Answers Forgotten / Airtel Weekend/ Monthly Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.