Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days (2080 Views)

15% Monthly Returns On Investment. Guaranteed! / Make 150% To 200% Return On Your Investment Within 7 Days As A Kolanut Traders / Stretch Marks Off In Five (5) Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by vestxpert: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2008
visit our website for more info:

www.
goldenwealth
investment
.tk

hotline: 07040347427
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by getconnect: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
HI NAIRALANDERS THIS GUY IS A THIEF. HIS REAL NAME IS SMITH OLAWALE. HE PROMISED TO PAY PEOLPE 200 PERCENT OF THIER INVESTMENT UNDER THE COMPANY NAME PLATINUM WEALTH INVESTMENT- A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. I INVESTED 5000 THE FIRST TIME AND HE PAID 10K. ON THE SECOND INVESTMENT THE SCAM TENDENCY EMERGED . HENOW STARTED THE DONATION CLAUSE WHEN PEOPLE PAY INTO HIS OCEANIC BANK ACCOUNT AT HIS INSTRUCTION AS IF HE WAS RUNNING A CHARITY ORGANIZATION. HE THEN ORDERED PEOPLE TO IOPEN AN ONLINE ACCOUNT WITH WWW.FASTECASH.COM. UPTIL NOW IVE NOT RECIEVED MY MONEY AND THAT OF MY FRIENDS WHO INVESTED ALSO. HE LATER CIRCULATED A MAIL TO ALL INVESTORS THAT 6 OF THEIR GANGMEMBERS HAVE ELOPED WITH A HUGE SOME OF MONEY AND THAT FBI IN THE UNITED STATES IS INVESTIGATING THE CASE JUST TO MAKE HIS VICTIMS MELLOW DOWN

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS NEVER MIND THIS CROOK INFACT HE SHOULD BE HANDED OVER TO THE EFCC. HE NOW WENT AND BUILT A WEBSITE TO DECIEVE INNOCENT NIGERIANS IN PREPARATION FOR CHRISTMAS. THERE IS NO INVESTMENT THAT CAN GIVE U 200 PERCENT IN FIVE DAYS SO STAY CLEAR FROM THIS PROGRAM. THEY WILL PAYYOU YOUR FIRST INVESTMENT AND AFTER THAT YOU WILL HEAR STORIES
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by Skywalker5(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2008
Do people still believe in all this stuffs?

I mean after all that happened with all this wonder banks and forex stuff
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by vestxpert: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2008
@getconnect

what sort of fallacious story is that, i can sue for such an undeserved injury you have inflicted on the image of our company. we dont know of the story you have expalined, Golden Wealth Investment Network is a registered company that has been in operation for over 8 months now.

We have recently decided to extend our services to low income earners in the society, and job seekers in the society, thats the reason we are using nairaland as an advert medium.

You visit our website to get our contact details and you can also visit our office in Abuja.

Thanks.
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by MrCrackles(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2008
vestxpert:

@getconnect
what sort of fallacious story is that, i can sue for such an undeserved injury you have inflicted on the image of our company. we don't know of the story you have expalined, Golden Wealth Investment Network is a registered company that has been in operation for over 8 months now.

We have recently decided to extend our services to low income earners in the society, and job seekers in the society, thats the reason we are using nairaland as an advert medium.

You visit our website to get our contact details and you can also visit our office in Abuja.
Thanks.

U cant do jackshit because you are a bloody fraudster and you have been bursted!
If you are a scammer, you will be caught, guillotined and cremated very soon unless you are not!
Swear on your mother or fathers life you are not involved in fraudulent acts? i dare you!
Sonafabitch!
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by vestxpert: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2008
If you doubt the existence of this company you can visit our office.
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by MrCrackles(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2008
vestxpert:

If you doubt the existence of this company you can visit our office.

Fuc.k your sham office, rotten scammer!
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by vestxpert: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2008
@MrCrackles

LEARN TO MIND THE WAY REACT TO ISSUES,
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by vestxpert: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2008
visit our website for more information about our program.
Re: Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days by vestxpert: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
visit our website for more information about our program.

(1) (Reply)

Order For Ur Xmas Gift Hampers Now! Free Delivery To All Parts Of Nigeria / Naijalife Magazine / Getting A Brand New 7inch Laptop For Just #14,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.