Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

PCB Recycling Business - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / PCB Recycling Business (4051 Views)

Japanese Scientist Wins Nobel Medicine Prize For Work On Cell ‘recycling’ / Recycling Plastics Is Awesome!this Ecofriendly Building Project In North Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2015
PCB Waste from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM), PCB manufacturers, end users (units or individuals) and dismantling equipment manufacturers. From these sources produce waste PCB or directly to the recycler, or sent to a professional recycling plant operation or by disposal contractor to pick among recyclers. OEM components can be disassembled by the implementation (within the supply chain re-sale or re-use), or implemented by the recycler, but will be disassembled by hand. Manual dismantling costs make recycling element only when the recovery of high-value element is feasible, or in the case of recyclers, there are elements that may be detrimental to the smelter final residual value, or prevent any crushing, granulation process. Larger recyclers generally assume a certain level of PCB waste dismantling, followed by sorting, grading, crushing operations. Using magnetic and eddy current separator to remove iron and aluminum components, so as to increase the value of the final ground product. The output material recyclers, or sent to landfills, or sent to the smelter, only to be transferred to the circuit board is smelting operations contain a sufficient number of those precious metals so that part of the recovery feasible. All non-precious metal-containing waste circuit board is transported to the landfill.

Currently, enter landfills accounted for 85% of all generated PCB waste recyclers generally from disposal contractor or professional recycling plant integrated operation. PCB waste is generally graded into three categories: precious metals and their internal content is corresponding. These classification means H (high), M (middle) and L (low) level waste, and even tends to lower material containing a very small amount of noble metal. In the UK, a small amount of PCB waste after recycling can indeed be called a professional recycling plant functioning institutions. However, in Germany, in addition to FUBA, these PCB waste is to be limited only to recall its operations and precious metals. There PCB waste exports to China for recycling. In Europe, in a three level, based on the latest PCB scrap prices reached € 5,000 per tonne. The method adopted in China, the use of cheap labor in an uncontrolled manner dismantling subsequently integrated smelting reduction of board components.

Rich in recyclable materials discarded circuit boards, including precious metals, plastics and glass. Although e-waste called "junk" e-waste in the vast majority of components can be recycled. Such as the dismantling of old electrical appliances 200,000 units, all kinds of metal can be recycled 4100 tons, 1300 tons of plastic, glass, 640 tons; processing one ton chip circuit board can be decomposed into a 130 kg copper, tin 20 kg, 0.4 kg of gold. Which resolves the copper and precious metals, metal smelters When the feedstock may be fed; others such as glass fibers and resin and the like may also be used as fiber reinforcing material or filler; which waste materials may also be used in building materials.

Rich in recyclable materials discarded circuit boards, including precious metals, plastics and glass. Although e-waste called "junk" e-waste in the vast majority of components can be recycled. Such as the dismantling of old electrical appliances 200,000 units, all kinds of metal can be recycled 4100 tons, 1300 tons of plastic, glass, 640 tons; processing one ton chip circuit board can be decomposed into a 130 kg copper, tin 20 kg, 0.4 kg of gold. Which resolves the copper and precious metals, metal smelters When the feedstock may be fed; others such as glass fibers and resin and the like may also be used as fiber reinforcing material or filler; which waste materials may also be used in building materials.
PCB metal grade equivalent to an ordinary metal mineral taste dozens to hundreds, metal content up
40%, most is copper, in addition to gold, aluminum, nickel, lead, silicon metal, etc., and the nature of the content of the metal rich ore, but 3 to 5%. Statistical data show that gold per ton of waste circuit board reached about 1000 grams. Now, with the level of technology to improve and reduce the cost per ton of waste circuit board can still extract about 300 grams of gold, or about 888600 NGN price. Printed circuit boards can be landfilled waste or materials used in building materials.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2015
please let me know the pcb recycling market in Nigeria if there are anyone know anything about it.
Like the price of waste PCB price.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2015
is there anyone interested ?maybe too long and no one read them.... cry
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2015
I write them here,because I can't start a new topic in Business forum.
Let me make this short 1 MT waste PCB(like computer board) can be decomposed into a 130 kg copper, tin 20 kg, 0.4 kg of gold pure more than 99.5%.also sliver in some type.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2015
if anyone interested,I'll share my business proposal.so leave you email.you can get it soon.
I mean make the way make PCB recycling run as a business.
Seriously.... cool
Re: PCB Recycling Business by dav8id(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2015
BloomLee:
if anyone interested,I'll share my business proposal.so leave you email.you can get it soon.
I mean make the way make PCB recycling run as a business.
Seriously.... cool

what about mobile phone pcb recycling?
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2015
phone PCB of course has gold in it.sometimes has some more than computer PCB.
Gold is the main production,but not the only one.
Recycled copper /tin and plastic also worthy.@dav8id
dav8id:

what about mobile phone pcb recycling?
Re: PCB Recycling Business by kelvin1191(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
BloomLee:
is there anyone interested ?maybe too long and no one read them.... cry

Nope! Your write up is not too long afterall, we have more bogus topics on the front page. You must understand that we Nigerians are more of consumers than producer so, if you want to hit Gold in this country fast then, think of marketing/supplying of goods from China to Nigeria. Although your proposal on PCB recycling is good but we Nigerians may find it difficult to embark upon but will gladly supply you if you are a buyer of it. We are yet to tap the natural Gold we have underground talk more of recycling.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 2:39am On Feb 07, 2015
Thanks for remind.I have some customer from Nigeria,they buy machine for manufacture.Charcoal/food/crusher machine.
I think your country have great potential to manufacturers.As you said,but a country'develop depend on the ability of industry.
After employee trained,the market and profit will be much higher than import from others.
That's not a tough theory.
Which one can follow the movement of government,or lead the aim of government,will be bigger and earn more before others.
I've sell PCB recycling machine to Nigeria and Kenya,both have lot gold mine.They don't same like the mineral,but easier.
About recycling business,maybe you have already know that,mostly the water bottle and made of 40%recycle material and 60% raw material in EU,US,and China.
Recycling don't conflict with raw material.because they get money different way.
I want seek the men with more visions.
Thanks again for your kindness.
kelvin1191:

Nope! Your write up is not too long afterall, we have more bogus topics on the front page. You must understand that we Nigerians are more of consumers than producer so, if you want to hit Gold in this country fast then, think of marketing/supplying of goods from China to Nigeria. Although your proposal on PCB recycling is good but we Nigerians may find it difficult to embark upon but will gladly supply you if you are a buyer of it. We are yet to tap the natural Gold we have underground talk more of recycling.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by automine(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
@BloomLee
Your concept is a nice one. Recycling is increasingly becoming a major consideration for many nations of the world and Nigeria is not left out.
However, as for PCB recycling I'm not so sure we have any firm in that line of business at the moment, probably there may be a very few that I'm not aware of.
But I will be on the look out
Recycling is the way for the future. Many have not heard about this before you must realize that.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by acstephen: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hello we are scrap dealer in Nigeria and we can supply large quantity of PCBs and other electronic scraps if give the chance to do business with you. contact us on 08064731860.
Re: PCB Recycling Business by scrap16: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
ok, I want to deal but I buy in kilograms. how much do you sell a kilogram??
Re: PCB Recycling Business by scrap16: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
also what devices pcb do you have in stock
Re: PCB Recycling Business by BloomLee: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
hello everyone,I came back since I forgot my password....

still no people want discuss serious business about PCB recycling?

last 2 years,I sold quite a lot pcb recycling machine to africa,mid east and euro,and america...this business is still pumping

I would like hang about this forum because I had wonderful friend in your contry

still avaliable and would like discuss anyform of business...

sincerely want your contry getting better and your hardwork people have a nicer life
Re: PCB Recycling Business by scrapNG: 1:58am On Dec 12, 2016
http:// May be useful .. Try it today

(1) (Reply)

Busy Accounting Software Training At Yemlat.com / Lite1.4 Email Extractor / Tech Creek Port-harcourt, Anybody?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.