Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job (2878 Views)

My Boss Is Threatening My Marriage / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by jarkbauer: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vyP6dvMHQpE/VLYe6BAWT6I/AAAAAAAESw8/zRTOTuWJEx8/s1600/black-seperation.jpg[/img]

From a female LIB reader
This morning at work I got this message from my hubby concerning my refusal to give him Mouth Action based on my conviction that it's wrong. Pls I am confused. This thing is unnatural, d**ks are not meant for mouth but vagina.........below is the mail...
D**ks are not meant for what but for what? Abeg woman calm down and do the needful jor...lol. As long as he's your husband. See the husband's mail after the cut

Five years into our marriage. On the issue of Mouth Action. I beg you every time to give me. You refused blatantly calling my bluff. If I mention it when we are about to have sex or having sex you will turn or stand up dress up and thats the end of sex.Meanwhile I suck your pussy everytime we have sex. You love it you even tell me where you want my tongue to touch so that you can get maximum pleasure. I always obliged. You scream in moan. You most times orgasm from it. I know you love it. When I ask you to give me, you tell me as Christians it's unnatural,dicks are not meant for mouth but vagina and nothing can change your mind about it no matter how hard i try . its a sin and dirty and can never imagine yourself doing it that if left to you, you wouldn't allow me to suck you but I always insists. I have never received Mouth Action before I only want to know how it feels but you chose to deprive me of this experience. Anyway note that the day I stop sucking your pussy and stop beggng you to give me. I have found solutions to my problems. Heaven knows I have tried..

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/dear-lib-readers-my-husband-is.html

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 14, 2015
Another Noise
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by Dbestmax(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2015
Kenechukwu clap 4 urself
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by Dbestmax(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2015
Y not allow hm d nose action...rubbish
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2015
You wanted a village-type born again, with the prowess of a prayer warrior and you got her. Now you complain ? There are millions of strippers at all Allen Avenues. Help thyself. Dont be so yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by bigass(f): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2015
Nawa ooo
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by HopeAtHand: 10:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Please i need to ask this...How do guys manage to 'go down south'??

The tut alone is quite irritating..

As for 'head', im one uninterested guy..a lady can keep it as i consider it a time wasting endeavour.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by bleeztouch(m): 10:44am On Jan 14, 2015
That woman is wicked.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by elantraceey(f): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
The woman is just selfish , she allows if for herself but sees it as something wrong for her husband , hiaannn .

Go and settle your husband joor and don't start giving him reason to look outside.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by brownlord: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
jarkbauer:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vyP6dvMHQpE/VLYe6BAWT6I/AAAAAAAESw8/zRTOTuWJEx8/s1600/black-seperation.jpg[/img]

From a female LIB reader
This morning at work I got this message from my hubby concerning my refusal to give him Mouth Action based on my conviction that it's wrong. Pls I am confused. This thing is unnatural, d**ks are not meant for mouth but vagina.........below is the mail...
D**ks are not meant for what but for what? Abeg woman calm down and do the needful jor...lol. As long as he's your husband. See the husband's mail after the cut

Five years into our marriage. On the issue of Mouth Action. I beg you every time to give me. You refused blatantly calling my bluff. If I mention it when we are about to have sex or having sex you will turn or stand up dress up and thats the end of sex.Meanwhile I suck your pussy everytime we have sex. You love it you even tell me where you want my tongue to touch so that you can get maximum pleasure. I always obliged. You scream in moan. You most times orgasm from it. I know you love it. When I ask you to give me, you tell me as Christians it's unnatural,dicks are not meant for mouth but vagina and nothing can change your mind about it no matter how hard i try . its a sin and dirty and can never imagine yourself doing it that if left to you, you wouldn't allow me to suck you but I always insists. I have never received Mouth Action before I only want to know how it feels but you chose to deprive me of this experience. Anyway note that the day I stop sucking your pussy and stop beggng you to give me. I have found solutions to my problems. Heaven knows I have tried..

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/dear-lib-readers-my-husband-is.html

The man is a fool, i was thinking the woman will asked him to suck and refused him BJ, the lady never asked for, you forced yourself to give her, she can't give you and you talk trash.

I don't suck, that's a decision i tool a long time, but you can give me if you want, i won't ask you but i do enjoy from those that have given me, and if you don't no qualms.

Oga, find your type. Simple

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by brownlord: 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:
The woman is just selfish , she allows if for herself but sees it as something wrong for her husband , hiaannn .

Go and settle your husband joor and don't start giving him reason to look outside.

She never asked for it, the oga always insist on giving her
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by elantraceey(f): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

She never asked for it, the oga always insist on giving her

But she enjoys it doesn't she?
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by brownlord: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:

But she enjoys it doesn't she?

I also do enjoy it, but i don't give and dont force anyone to give me, don't you receive gift you never asked for?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by elantraceey(f): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2015
brownlord:

I also do enjoy it, but i don't give and dont force anyone to give me, don't you receive gift you never asked for?

Well that's where sacriface comes into play , i don't agree with the man forcing it on her but giving it to him once in a while won't kill the woman.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by brownlord: 11:40am On Jan 14, 2015
elantraceey:

Well that's where sacriface comes into play , i don't agree with the man forcing it on her but giving it to him once in a while won't kill the woman.

What if she don't give at all? go through the article again
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by irunoko(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
smiley
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by 5minsmadness: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
. grin grin
Read this at the bank...burst into laughter...at the same time our GM made a not so funny joke. Now everyone thinks am an azzkisser cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by bennyrazz: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
mu he he he cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by KanwuliaJara: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm!
Thanks to my H-AGNOSTIC Gaaaaaaaad. . . I don't have to hear this kind of rubbish from ANY MAN.
I think a DIE-VORCE is in order on grounds of IRRECONCILABLE DIFFERENCES!

Nor be efry mata suppose be "public record'" !!! grin
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by mutter(f): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2015
You people will spoil me in this forum Abeg! before they ban me here. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by armadeo(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
Dbestmax:
Kenechukwu clap 4 urself

Well done.
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by muba4huss(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2015
Whao!!!... There is God o!!!
Re: My Husband Is Threatening Me Because I Refused Him Bl*w Job by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Seriously

(1) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Sleep With His Boss For Money / About To Wed / Feel Like Sharing My Wilderness Experience To See If Ill Get A Little Relief Hmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.