Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? (683 Views)

Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed Boards A Scheduled Arik Air Flight / Are Family Business Advisory Boards Worthwhile? / Seun Why Do Ads Now Pend Before When We Place Them On Boards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? by Bezed(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2015
I know there are a lot of super natural skeptics here on Nairaland land, but I dare you to get an ouija board and use it for a while and see if your thoughts and your life will remain the same ..
Re: What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? by Cruzeiro(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2015
op... Pls wt does de aforementioned mean?
Re: What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? by Bezed(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ouija is a flat, wooden surface which has letters from A to Z, numbers from 0 to 9 and a Sun and Moon symbol. A movable indicator or a "planchette" is used to supposedly answer questions that its players ask. In popular culture (all the rage in the 1920s), these boards are considered to be a "spiritual gateway" used to contact the dead; however, the only evidence for this is the various accounts of users--nothing has been scientifically proven. Decide for yourself -- are you willing to give it a try
Re: What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? by Bezed(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
http://ouijaboardtales..in/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50
you can see some stories here... a friend of mine had a terrible experience using it so it made me research on it..
Re: What Do You Know About Ouija Boards? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
have heard about this ouija thingy oh, can you post the stories here.

(1) (Reply)

How The World Will Look Like In The Next 50 Years / How People Deceives Others Using 'I Love You / An Open Letter To Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.