Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

General Election Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / General Election Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence (394 Views)

The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Held Her First Gender Sensitization Conference / Apostle J. Suleman’s 2015 Prophecies: General Election Is Another June 12, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Election Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence by Neatboy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
Live on NTA, a seminar or workshop for the sensitization of the contestants and public, also, aimed at bringing all hands on deck to campaign for Non-Violent and free election. The subject matter is to preach Non-Violent. But lo and behold, Buhari the Presidential standard bearer of APC came up to tell us story on how INEC had done him wrong and to spew bitterness. He never pledge loyalty to the idea of Non-Violent in his speech. Please APC supporters should not attack me o cause I'm only reporting what I'm seeing and hearing. Also, other politcal parties' candidates are using the platform to campaign... SITUATION REPORT
Re: General Election Sensitization Workshop On Non-violence by RedArrow: 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
ok...pix nko?

(1) (Reply)

Election Is Not A Do-or-die Affair - Oritsejafor Warns / US To Provide Weapons, Intelligence Against Boko Haram / Two Staff Sue Indian Firm Over Rights Violation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.