Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China (2062 Views)

Natural Cure For Hair Loss, Poor Hair Growth And Hair Breakage / Where To Get Bulk Wholesale Hair Extentions In Lagos. / Importing Fashion Jewelries From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I am based in Abuja and I want to start importation for quality fashion jewelries, wristwatches, hair extensions and kids stuffs from China.

I have made all the enquiries needed for this business and I have also made a genuine contact in China with office here in Nigeria where they will ship my orders to for easy collection.

The business was well simplified for me by a close friend of mine in Lagos who is already in the business making cool money as a wholesaler. I have registered a business name with CAC and opened a business bank account which can be used to make direct payment to the sellers in China from my bedroom here in Abuja.

If you reside in Abuja and would like to partner with me so we can order in bulk as a team and probably work together to make huge profits and regular supplies, you can get in touch with me to arrange a meeting.
WhatsApp: 08175984730
BBM: 7EF14D34

I don't mind if we form a small group under my business name and account which we will use to make regular business transactions.

Only genuine business minded people based in Abuja can join in order for us to have a physical and transparent business dealings.

If interested, I humbly look forward to hearing from you.

God bless.
Re: Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
I am an American Business woman and I would like to discuss partnering with you or your clients to import clothing, shoes, and accessories to Nigeria and Africa.

I have over 100 direct suppliers in the US and Europe and can
arrange exportation of very high quality new shoes, clothing, and accessories
for an excellent price. Such as a container of new jeans and pants
for men, women and kids for $1.75 USD and new leather shoes
made in Italy and Spain for $5.00. Men's Corporate shirts for $3.25 and men's Corporate business pants for $6.00.

Please feel free to contact me to further discuss collaborating business ideas.

Email: ****clearancesalesinc@gmail.com*******

Re: Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China by jamarionj(m): 3:00am On Dec 07, 2015
csalez:
I am an American Business woman and I would like to discuss partnering with you or your clients to import clothing, shoes, and accessories to Nigeria and Africa.

I have over 100 direct suppliers in the US and Europe and can
arrange exportation of very high quality new shoes, clothing, and accessories
for an excellent price. Such as a container of new jeans and pants
for men, women and kids for $1.75 USD and new leather shoes
made in Italy and Spain for $5.00. Men's Corporate shirts for $3.25 and men's Corporate business pants for $6.00.

Please feel free to contact me to further discuss collaborating business ideas.

Email: ****clearancesalesinc@gmail.com*******
How Am I sure of this?
Re: Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Contact/email me on the products you are interested in
Re: Importing Fashion Jewelries, Watches And Hair Extentions From China by jamarionj(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2015
How are we to verify your service?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria MBFN 2016 Is Queen Oparaji Jennifer / BABY DRESSES (3 - 24 MONTHS) / Buy Ur Quality Wears From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.