Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Dstv And Gotv Abroad. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Dstv And Gotv Abroad. (2171 Views)

Dstv And Others Satellites Dish Repairer/ Technicians / How To Watch Some Nilesat/dstv And CTL On Any Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by ibl0010: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
Is it possible to watch nigerian dstv, or gotv channels abroad.

If (yes) how do I go about getting it nd watch equipment do I need.
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by JUO(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2015
which country?
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by ibl0010: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
JUO:
which country?

United kingdom.
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by JUO(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
gotv will not work but dstv will
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by ibl0010: 2:21am On Jan 18, 2015
JUO:
gotv will not work but dstv will

Okay. Since you said dstv will work in the UK but how can I go about getting dstv in the UK.

Thanks.
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by JUO(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2015
ask any of your relations to buy and activate the decoder in Nigeria first before sending it down to the uk. you can buy dish in the uk for installation or contact gurus in the forum who stay in the uk
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by ibl0010: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
JUO:
ask any of your relations to buy and activate the decoder in Nigeria first before sending it down to the uk. you can buy dish in the uk for installation or contact gurus in the forum who stay in the uk

Would a normal Uk sky satellite dish work. Once activated in nigeria, would the decoder pick up the nigerian channels in the uk as dstv do not operate in the uk.
Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by JUO(m): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
with this i think it will work but you need a bigger dish

Re: Dstv And Gotv Abroad. by JUO(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Mbc On Hitv Decoder / Online Tv In Nigeria / DSTV Installation Services In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.