Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Its A Match Made By God - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Its A Match Made By God (778 Views)

One Little Flame Of A Match Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its A Match Made By God by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
My story is kinda filmable. A fury,Sympathy & romantic Love story....Tittled
"IT'S A MATCH MADE BY GOD"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Life Is so Sweeet and enjoyable for others, while somes are living it at miserable........What? God is the greatest... the Judger.

Here' i said giving up my hand to her as a foam of helping her out of the Train, but she seems not to cared or she doesn't even noticed 'I dont know" I just turned my face down, handled-on the bags and started walking... Just like my shade! she followed me.
We boarded a Keke-napep that dropped us to my house. She stepped in the house lookin awkward, all i can do is just stared at her. Her eyes just scanning the place like she's tryna find something missing..........WAI8
............................................................EPISODE 1
Yesterday, I Saw her for the first time.....and fell in love instantly.
"REWinding the future Back"

Heeeeey! Soupi, Your bridal outfit is here, They must be her sisters screaming to open the so-called outfit....

Nobody is goin 2 see my bridal outfit before me..'she said, and grabbed the bag containing the outfit. they ran before her screamin wanting to open the bag... She passed near me running, All i can do was jus stared' I was actually in a missing world,her beauty discombobulated my brain, I am very much sure that there is no word in lexicon that can describe her beauty...

Oh soupi my child finished your make-up first...'Said by her father,my honourable teather too, the one that taught me almost everythin in my life,,,,that another story i'll talk later.

Oh Dad! today is my wedding day so please no time tables today.. and if u are in such hurry why dont you help in the arrangement..
she replied'
oohh! saw that Amed' all my life i have disciplined so many kids but this professor Ran couldnt straighten his own daughter. the princess has even choosen her own prince charming, Its a love marriage 'he said jokingly....
well, My name is Amed, a student for professor Ran and i came for his daughter's wedding after many years without meetin him. thats the short Bio- about me.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Soupi' come here 'he said
Guess who is this.... he pointed at me, still standing restless, I adjusted my belt tryna act gentle....
she turned and stared at me tryna recognise or recall smethin? i dont know,but she really needs an explanation.

this is Amed' my most favourite Student.Remember i used to tell u about him? he said'
Ohhh my God! So u are Amed?
Yes' thats all i said'
she added'; You have no clue Amed'..... as to how many problems i have gone through because of u.
Because of me? I added suprisingly'
oooh Yes! throughout school and college i have only heard one thing.. "Why dont u get marks like Amed,Respect elders like Amed'Amed do this,Amed do that.....And morethan anything he wanted to get us married! she blurted out jokingly'
No' no , I said smiling'
what no no? i am telling you. He told me very seriously......that only a fortunate girl can get a guy like Amed, actually you dont know,but he loves you morethan me.

You just cant stop talking,be quiet now.. Prof, Ran interupted'
soooooupi' come here.. Ohh God! another interuption
--I am coming,
Ok! it was nice meeting you, she said flaunting out her diamond teeths...bye
--- Err er..Yes' ofcourse, nice...... she left before i concluded.

Emmm' I just kept on smilling, and yes i have a reason for that... she is so Awesome,funny,beautiful mind blowing,and generous to people... i just wish her Jokes of she' marrying me would turn to reality but There is a famous saying that.. 'Its too late to cry when the head is cut-off. Yes! because shes getting married today. i came for her own wedding....

OMg! something that i Sighted brought me back from my own thinking... Its her'' Dancing with her fellow sisters... Yes! its true i fell in love with her the moment i saw her, her beautiful face. her joyous dance, her unhesitant laughter. I thought i was seeing a girl for the first time. It was a strange feeling, I was happy and in pain at the same time.

ohhh no! As usual prof. Ran interupted her with the dancing, they faced each other talking........ What is he telling her? why the frown face? thats the questions that was running through my mind!

ohhhhh no! she started crying.....And then suddenly ran away.... Whats wrong? like mad i continued asking myself a bunch of questions that i dont know the answers....

What happened? I asked someone coming from them...
The bus carrying the groom and his family had an accident..seems like no one survived.... He bursted-out the sad news and ran away......I dont know how to even described how i felt about that but i was actually out of my mind...... No no no no this cant happened... God! you cant do this? thats what my mind was discussing alone...............

Please come everyone, Get a car.....fast, thats what brought me back to my semi-normal sense....Its prof. Ran... he Fainted.....

Episode 2 Coming Asap.
Yhur comments & corrections is needed if found any plssss......So as to Kip me going.

(1) (Reply)

ING - Creative Writing Contest 2015 / Valentine:the Morning After / FREEDOM IN Love(an Inspiration Of Hidden Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.