Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,095 members, 7,953,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tell Me What Novels Do The Tric Now - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tell Me What Novels Do The Tric Now (474 Views)

Hardly Chase Novels And Others For Free In Epub / Nigerian Babes Read More Novels Than Nigerian Guys / Tell Me Any Book Or Software You Need. I Have It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What Novels Do The Tric Now by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
i grew up reading Dennis Robbins, Barbara Cartland and James Hadely chase, later came to know the likes of dean koontz, michael chriton, sydney seldon, john grasham, alister mc clean as people who kept a science student up all night in school and later work. but tell me which writers do the trick today keeping one wan morrrrrrreeee.

i loved mario puzo and so other writers i didnt read more than a book of theirs.
Re: Tell Me What Novels Do The Tric Now by emerich(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Robert Hudlum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ROMANTIC GALACTICO - A Poem On Love And The Divide Of The Strata Of The Socoety / Novels Vs Movies Adaptation... / The Tea Digestive {11-05-15}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.