Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request (5198 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
standd:

I never even chop..and I must eat before I sleep cos I haven't had anything solid to eat today.
Btw, I asked you for a favour and you have not replied. Help me na sad

Another sentry. Hmmm. angry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2015
standd:

I never even chop..and I must eat before I sleep cos I haven't had anything solid to eat today.
Btw, I asked you for a favour and you have not replied. Help me na sad
Lol. The rules?
These are the general ones, which more and more poets everyday are flaunting. The more you flaunt, the more rebel you are, and modern too grin.

1)Starting every line with a capital letter
2)Punctuating a poem.
3)Punctuating a poem just like one would punctuate a prose-work.

This means using every mark in it's rightful place like one would do in an essay.

These are the general few (if I haven't forgotten any). There are many other special rules for particular forms although, I noticed all your poems are in free verse.

Instead of trying to apply these rules and some other general rules which aren't very specified.[Eg. Giving the stanzas an organised pattern, or even the lines.] I would advise you study poems of some rebel-poets to make you a better rebel poet. Everyone doesn't have to be old school cheesy.

I'm proud to remain old school though, because, BEING A REBEL IS HARDER.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
Standd, you could study poems by the likes of E.E. Cummings and Charles Bukowski and Lorine
Niedecker. Rebel people. Lol
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by alberto2k(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
I came, I read and I'm leaving for Ojuelegba with my Danfo Observing Bus

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:
Standd, you could study poems by the likes of E.E. Cummings and Charles Bukowski and Lorine
Niedecker. Rebel people. Lol
Ayamlaykorn

Okay . Thanks
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:

Lol. The rules?
These are the general ones, which more and more poets everyday are flaunting. The more you flaunt, the more rebel you are, and modern too grin.

1)Starting every line with a capital letter
2)Punctuating a poem.
3)Punctuating a poem just like one would punctuate a prose-work.

This means using every mark in it's rightful place like one would do in an essay.

These are the general few (if I haven't forgotten any). There are many other special rules for particular forms although, I noticed all your poems are in free verse.

Instead of trying to apply these rules and some other general rules which aren't very specified.[Eg. Giving the stanzas an organised pattern, or even the lines.] I would advise you study poems of some rebel-poets to make you a better rebel poet. Everyone doesn't have to be old school cheesy.

I'm proud to remain old school though, because, BEING A REBEL IS HARDER.
Ayamlaykorn

Starting every line with a capital letter shocked Okay oh.
But I'd rather stick to my original style. I started of not knowing any rules but writing straight from the heart.
Thanks again, Laykorn smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
standd:

Starting every line with a capital letter shocked Okay oh.
But I'd rather stick to my original style. I started of not knowing any rules but writing straight from the heart.
Thanks again, Laykorn smiley
Yeah. Stick to your original style. cheesy It's more original. On the capitalisation, Charles Bukowski doesn't capitalise most times. You can study some of his. Can I send you a PM ? I'd like you to be in the cypher too.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:

Yeah. Stick to your original style. cheesy It's more original. On the capitalisation, Charles Bukowski doesn't capitalise most times. You can study some of his. Can I send you a PM ? I'd like you to be in the cypher too.
Ayamlaykorn

You can.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
standd:
Jennimma
Airbornelacer
Xcapizt

I miss y'all angry

I was going through my mentions and I saw this.

Bae I miss you more, you should know that. Even when I fail to come around, I've got the thoughts of you running at a leisurely pace in my head.

Did you receive the present I sent on your b'day? wink
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I was going through my mentions and I saw this.

Bae I miss you more, you should know that. Even when I fail to come around, I've got the thoughts of you running at a leisurely pace in my head.

Did you receive the present I sent on your b'day? wink

sad sad What happened to our love na.
We got engaged on that thread last year oh tongue
I rented your suit, shoes, rented the hall, bought the rings, I even rented a priest and you disappeared undecided
Are you sure you ain't planning on taking me as your second wife? Talk now oh so I can buy cutlass and AK-47 in readiness for that tongue

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
standd:

I rented your suit, shoes, rented the hall, bought the rings, I even rented a priest and you disappeared undecided

Are you sure you ain't planning on taking me as your second wife? Talk now oh so I can buy cutlass and AK-47 in readiness for that tongue

Good Lord of the Rings! You rented a priest? How much was the congolese padre with his 1950 flying coat worth? grin grin grin

Seriously, I'm Staggered, thunderstruck, astonished, surprised, shocked, astounded, amazed, speechless, baby I'm at a loss for words.

It's a shame our wedding never happened. I berated myself for days. I lamented over how I could have been so irresponsible and silly. I devoted all my energy to hurling chastising verbiage at myself for standing a queen up - that was such a stupendous mistake to make.

I allowed my mind to be relentlessly focused on the whole situation, going over it again and again, befuddled by why I acted the way I did.

Boo is it too late to walk you down the aisle, knock on you fast n' furious overnight and have you carrying my baby within days? cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
standd:

Gengen, asiri ti tu grin. This must get to my blog.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

Nah buddy! Hands off the press.

Standd and I wish to keep a low profile relationship. Having an audience is the least thing we expect at the moment.

We'd appreciate it if you'd respect our wish.

Gracias.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Good Lord of the Rings! You rented a priest? How much was the congolese padre with his 1950 flying coat worth? grin grin grin

Seriously, I'm Staggered, thunderstruck, astonished, surprised, shocked, astounded, amazed, speechless, baby I'm at a loss for words.

It's a shame our wedding never happened. I berated myself for days. I lamented over how I could have been so irresponsible and silly. I devoted all my energy to hurling chastising verbiage at myself for standing a queen up - that was such a stupendous mistake to make.

I allowed my mind to be relentlessly focused on the whole situation, going over it again and again, befuddled by why I acted the way I did.

Boo is it too late to walk you down the aisle, knock on you fast n' furious overnight and have you carrying my baby within days? cheesy

Lmaogrincheesycheesy
Darling , I school in Somalia, all these big big grammar gives me malaria undecided
But this knocking up part sounds sweet oh...chaiiiii!
It's sweeting my stomach cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

#yimu.. you see yourself again, Laykorn.
Did you get my own entry for the cypher. I sent it to your mail since morning oh.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
standd:

#yimu.. you see yourself again, Laykorn.
Did you get my own entry for the cypher. I sent it to your mail since morning oh.
Yes standd, I got it. I replied since the afternoon. Don't tell me you didn't get it undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

Yes standd, I got it. I replied since the afternoon. Don't tell me you didn't get it undecided
Ayamlaykorn

Nopes. Lemme check spam folder sha
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
standd:

Nopes. Lemme check spam folder sha
This mail stuff dey disappoint sha wo.
You use any instant message app ?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

This mail stuff dey disappoint sha wo.
You use any instant message app ?
Ayamlaykorn

I think my Tab is possessed and needs a replacement.
Seen your mail, replied too.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
standd:

I think my Tab is possessed and needs a replacement.
Seen your mail, replied too.
Thanks Standd for being a part of this. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2015
standd:

Lmaogrincheesycheesy
Darling , I school in Somalia, all these big big grammar gives me malaria undecided

But this knocking up part sounds sweet oh...chaiiiii!
It's sweeting my stomach cheesy

Hehehe

I could apply caution on going all fast n' furious, guess I'm making a wrong call by choosing Vin Diesel as a role model cheesy

We could actually knock slow n' steady - the grannies way grin grin
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by DAvIt0(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Just started following this thread...... Wow!

A real Nouvelle....

@ standd what music player is that you shared on your diary (last post)?......
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2015
DAvIt0:
Just started following this thread...... Wow!

A real Nouvelle....

@ standd what music player is that you shared on your diary (last post)?......

musiXmatch
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by kenwins(f): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
You sure love music. How about you try...(STAY,STAY,STAY; SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC and LOVE STORY) by Taylor Swift.
In your diary,was it LIFE FOR RENT by Dido you were talking about?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
kenwins:
You sure love music. How about you try...(STAY,STAY,STAY; SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC and LOVE STORY) by Taylor Swift.
In your diary,was it LIFE FOR RENT by Dido you were talking about?

Yes, life for rent and all her other songs.
I will Google the Taylor Swift Song.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by francizy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
I enjoyed your short-short story ma'am.. Would love to have you as a friend...
Re: Intellectual Property Removed On Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

I could apply caution on going all fast n' furious, guess I'm making a wrong call by choosing Vin Diesel as a role model cheesy

We could actually knock slow n' steady - the grannies way grin grin

I want it fast and furious oh..whatever it is tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

In Our Prime. A Very Short Medical Story / 3 Sisters And A Corper / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.