Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,196 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (234677 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello and welcome to our brand new topic!smiley

My name is Luchiia Mendosa and I represent the customer support department of Auction Export. I understand your hesitation about reliability of doing business through the net. However, let me make you sure, that dealing with Auction Export has no risk at all for you. All your payments and your private information will be fully secured. We have all necessary Canadian government certificates and licenses. You can find them by referring to https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/AboutUs

I create this topic to show everyone that AUCTION EXPORT IS A BUSINESS YOU CAN TRUST! We have a lot of our clients from Africa. Check this topic constantly to view all latest feedbacks and comments, video testimonials from our clients!

My goal is to help you to chose the right and reliable company for business! Please feel free to ask me your questions, let me know your concerns. This is # 1 topic to communicate and to share your opinions. wink

My direct contacts:

Luchiia.Skype ID: luchiia_auctionexport
Email: luchiia@auctionexport.com
+14 16 900 3303 ext 212

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello Nigeria! grin

I am here to show that Auction Export is indeed the best company in North America for international buyers. We can satisfy all your auto export needs. We can buy any car for you from the USA, we can arrange the transportation to your home country and provide you with all the necessary documents for the vehicle.

Check the feedback from one of our clients from Africa!

Happy Auction Export Customer - "The car was better than I expected." Thank you Mr. Solomon. smiley
#AuctionExport

https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/photos/pb.285921539587.-2207520000.1421260535./10153025555839588/?type=3&theater

My direct contacts:

+14 16 900 3303 ext 212

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
I am waiting for your questions, lets communicate. What car do you want to buy?

Let me check the inventory and find you something!

1 Share

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by datguru: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
You are welcome
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by martins0: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Export1:

Hi Luchiia, nice job you're doing and I can confirm that most of your car's are greatly priced, but you guys should integrate your site to accept Nigerian debit cards.
This is to ease payment and possibly reduce the need for middlemen and brokers.

7 Likes

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by sherbol: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
I nid a 2005 Toyota Avalon or Camry.hw much n wot r d processes involved?
Export1:

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by SailorXY: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
martins0:

Hi Luchiia, nice job you're doing and I can confirm that most of your car's are greatly priced, but you guys should integrate your site to accept Nigerian debit cards.
100% agree

7 Likes

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by clubone0501: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have been looking at you guys. ..and your inventory seemed filled with a lot of salvaged cars...though cheap. ...I think what car buyers are looking for are buy and drive cars...

as a business man myself. ..I think it would be best if u add a fix it service. ...buy salvage. ...fix it...ship.

13 Likes

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
datguru:
You are welcome

Good Evening.

Thank you for checking my topic. I am very glad! smiley
Are you looking for any particular car? smiley
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
martins0:

Hello Martins.

Thank you for your note. I really appreciate that.
I agree with you, though as of now nothing much we can do about it! Auction Export cooperates with Money Bookers, this is their web site http://skrill.com/ and unfortunately, they do not accept payments from some countries. It's written in their terms and conditions.

" 11.3. You may not use our services if you are residing in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, North Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria or Yemen. This list is not exhaustive and we may in our sole discretion decide to discontinue or restrict our services in other countries at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Skrill Account at any time if we reasonably believe to be required to do so by law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognized body for the prevention of financial crime. "

So, basically it's not Auction Export restriction, buy Money Bookers condition. sad

Sir, are you a registered member with us?
Tomorrow I will have the opportunity to talk to our management. I will double check again if we can do something over this issue. I will let you know then, please tell me your email. Awaiting for your reply. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
sherbol:

Good Evening Sir. wink

Thank you for your reply. Auction Export has over 250,000 vehicles, both clean and salvage titles, including a variety of makes, models and price range for the most demanding customers. smiley

Sir, do you want a clean or a salvage title car?

What is a salvage vehicle?
Salvage vehicle is the vehicle with previous damage that was previously involved in collision, flood and water damage, theft, vandalism, fire, natural disaster etc. Ownership type is : Salvage Title, Salvage Certificate, Certificate of Destruction etc.

What is a clean car?
Clean title car is the car that was not involved in any major accidents and has a clean title history. Ownership type is Clean Title.

Please check this car, do you like it? https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Pictures/2005-toyota-avalon-xl-xls-tour-ltd-sedan-4-door-68237055?searchID=58536143

I am awaiting for your reply.

My direct contacts:

+14 16 900 3303 ext 212

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
sherbol:

I've made a quick search and found this car:

2005 TOYOTA CAMRY Sedan 4 Doors
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-toyota-camry-sedan-4-doors-67945975?searchID=1795762786#.VLbDLCuUdJw

Do you like it?

Please tell me your email and I will provide you more details.

The only thing you should do to start enjoying our service, is to register at our website. Registration is free. In order to register, please go to , https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register click on REGISTER button and fill in the registration form.

I am waiting for your reply,
Sincerely, Luchiia.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
clubone0501:
I have been looking at you guys. ..and your inventory seemed filled with a lot of salvaged cars...though cheap. ...I think what car buyers are looking for are buy and drive cars...

as a business man myself. ..I think it would be best if u add a fix it service. ...buy salvage. ...fix it...ship.

Hi!

Thank you for your note. We will take it into consideration. smiley
Sir, we have a lot of clean cars! We can also buy a brand new car and ship it to your country,to Nigeria! wink

We have our dealers in your country and you have the opportunity to become one of them. We can help you to save your time and money!
Check the feedbacks from our clients from Africa here : https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/timeline?ref=page_internal

1 Like

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2015

Let me check the inventory and find you something! grin

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by martins0: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Export1:

Hello Martins.

Thank you for your note. I really appreciate that.
I agree with you, though as of now nothing much we can do about it! Auction Export cooperates with Money Bookers, this is their web site http://skrill.com/ and unfortunately, they do not accept payments from some countries. It's written in their terms and conditions.

" 11.3. You may not use our services if you are residing in any of the following countries: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, North Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria or Yemen. This list is not exhaustive and we may in our sole discretion decide to discontinue or restrict our services in other countries at any time and without prior notice. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Skrill Account at any time if we reasonably believe to be required to do so by law or in order to comply with recommendations issued by a relevant government authority or recognized body for the prevention of financial crime. "

So, basically it's not Auction Export restriction, buy Money Bookers condition. sad

Sir, are you a registered member with us?
Tomorrow I will have the opportunity to talk to our management. I will double check again if we can do something over this issue. I will let you know then, please tell me your email. Awaiting for your reply. smiley

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I'm a registered member and my dealer no is 266185, am sure you can get my email from your records.
Card based transactions are easy, most convenient and cheap. No hassles of money money changers and expensive bank charges from FX transfer.
I know how much Nigerians buy from your auction company and I can only imagine the doubler effect it'll have if card transaction is allowed.
These are genuine concerns and should be looked into and the restrictions on Nigerian cards lifted.
If the broker/skills you are currently using are not comfortable with Nigerian cards, you can try Globalpay or other platform that don't have bias towards Nigerians.
Thank you

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy company? Auction Export is a business you can trust smileyhttps://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/photos/pb.285921539587.-2207520000.1421264115./10152909288179588/?type=3&theater

1 Share

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by sherbol: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2015
I nid a clean car NOT salvaged.my email sherbol2002@yahoo.com
Export1:

I've made a quick search and found this car:

2005 TOYOTA CAMRY Sedan 4 Doors
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2005-toyota-camry-sedan-4-doors-67945975?searchID=1795762786#.VLbDLCuUdJw

Do you like it?

Please tell me your email and I will provide you more details.

The only thing you should do to start enjoying our service, is to register at our website. Registration is free. In order to register, please go to , https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register click on REGISTER button and fill in the registration form.

I am waiting for your reply,
Sincerely, Luchiia.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Philadelphia: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
Export1:

I'm interested in getting a 2000 mercedes-benz c230 kompressor. What are the processes and what's the cost?
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
martins0:

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I'm a registered member and my dealer no is 266185.
Card based transactions are easy, most convenient and cheap. No hassles of money money changers and expensive bank charges from FX transfer.
I know how much Nigerians buy from your auction company and I can only imagine the doubler effect it'll have if card transaction is allowed.
These are genuine concerns and should be looked into and the restrictions on Nigerian cards lifted.
If the broker/skills you are currently using are not comfortable with Nigerian cards, you can try Globalpay or other platform that don't have bias towards Nigerians.
Thank you

Dear Martins.

I am happy to hear from you. It's been awhile since last time we spoke. To everyone who checks this topic WE HAVE PERSONAL APPROACH to each client and Mr. Martins is one of our registered clients!

Sir, we are working on it! We are planning to open office in Nigeria this year. Definitely this issue will be resolved. I promise you.

Have you seen email from us about promotions?

Promotion #1: smiley

Breaking NEWS!!! Purchase any REPO CAR from 15th January to 15th February and WAVE YOUR FEES. PAY 0$ FEES means SAVE 295$​
Hurry up and Get your Car with a Great discount!!!! ​

Follow the link to check repossessed offers : https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Search_Results?vehicleType=2&auctionType=5&auctionType=6
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
sherbol:
I nid a clean car NOT salvaged.my email sherbol2002@yahoo.com

Thank you for your messages. It makes my topic interesting to other participants. smiley

Sir, I suggest you to start from a registration. Please follow this link to register for free https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register
Please register and contact me back as soon as possible. I will send you more offers.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Philadelphia:

I'm interested in getting a 2000 mercedes-benz c230 kompressor. What are the processes and what's the cost?

Good Evening.

Nice to meet you. My name is Luchiia from today I will be your customer support agent.
Sir, we have a lot of offers for you! Auction Export has direct access to North American auto market. Are you a registered member?
Please check this car:

2003 MERCEDES-BENZ C230 Sedan 4 Door
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2003-mercedes-benz-c230-sedan-4-door-68127698?searchID=-32050608#.VLbNgyuUdJx

This car is in running condition. Location: California, USA
The current bid is $600 ONLY!

2 Shares

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2015

Let me check the inventory and find you something! grin

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2015
BRAND NEW TOPIC! PERSONAL APPROACH TO EACH PERSON!

With us you can get the best car deals from the US. Simply select your car and we will do the rest!

"AuctionExport in Nigeria!
Have a good day everyone!"

https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport/photos/pb.285921539587.-2207520000.1421266561./10152818786534588/?type=3&theater

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
My direct contacts!

- Email: luchiia@auctionexport.com
- Phone: +1 416.900.3303 ext. 212

My dream is to see 100 replies tomorrow morning in my topic!
Auction Export know what the client want! Why to pay more? Choose and save your money... smiley

See you tomorrow everyone! Have a good evening.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by martins0: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Export1:

Dear Martins.

I am happy to hear from you. It's been awhile since last time we spoke. To everyone who checks this topic WE HAVE PERSONAL APPROACH to each client and Mr. Martins is one of our registered clients!

Sir, we are working on it! We are planning to open office in Nigeria this year. Definitely this issue will be resolved. I promise you.

Have you seen email from us about promotions?

Promotion #1: smiley

Breaking NEWS!!! Purchase any REPO CAR from 15th January to 15th February and WAVE YOUR FEES. PAY 0$ FEES means SAVE 295$​
Hurry up and Get your Car with a Great discount!!!! ​

Follow the link to check repossessed offers : https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Search_Results?vehicleType=2&auctionType=5&auctionType=6

Many thanks Luchiia and I hope this is resolved soonest,
I did buy a car as we discussed from your company but I used an agent and the experience wasn't so nice.
I look forward to buying by myself as soon as the restrictions on Nigerian cards are lifted.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2015
martins0:

Many thanks Luchiia and I hope this is resolved soonest,
I did buy a car as we discussed from your company but I used an agent and the experience wasn't so nice.
I look forward to buying by myself as soon as the restrictions on Nigerian cards are lifted.

I understood you. Sir, I am looking forward to hearing form you as soon as you're ready to buy a car with your own account.
We will do all possible to resolve this issue. Have a good evening! wink
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by sherbol: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2015
I ve registered online.wot next?
Export1:

Thank you for your messages. It makes my topic interesting to other participants. smiley

Sir, I suggest you to start from a registration. Please follow this link to register for free https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Profile/Register
Please register and contact me back as soon as possible. I will send you more offers.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
sherbol:
I ve registered online.wot next?

I already sent you an email. This is my direct contact number: +1 4 16 900 3303 ext 212 cool
I am waiting for your reply through email.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2015
I am waiting for your questions. Thank you for checking my topic! You make me smile! wink
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Philadelphia: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
Export1:

Good Evening.

Nice to meet you. My name is Luchiia from today I will be your customer support agent.
Sir, we have a lot of offers for you! Auction Export has direct access to North American auto market. Are you a registered member?
Please check this car:

2003 MERCEDES-BENZ C230 Sedan 4 Door
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2003-mercedes-benz-c230-sedan-4-door-68127698?searchID=-32050608#.VLbNgyuUdJx

This car is in running condition. Location: California, USA
The current bid is $600 ONLY!

Thank you so much, but this is a w203. I need a w202 C230 kompressor.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Arinz198: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hi Luchiia,

I'm lookin to buy a neat toyota corolla 2005 Le. Can I get a good deal from your company?

I'm already registered in your website.

Regards
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Waspy(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2015
I don't know if there is any trusted agent of yours in Nigeria here? I'll love to get a car through you. I'll expect to hear from you.

My mail . Pls get in touch for proper guidance on how to genuinely purchase on AExport.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (278) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.