Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The True Meaning Of Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Meaning Of Life (561 Views)

Easter Day Significance And True Meaning!!! / The Hidden And True Meaning Of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE. / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Meaning Of Life by jasmine01s: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh3awQ0--eI
Watch This video if you still dont understand!!!!!

What are we doing here, and where are we gonna go, its like we just woke up one morning and then its welcome to the show, Don't ask any questions just go with the flow, make as much money as you can and try your best not to get broke, Copy everything you see on the tv from the hairstyles to the clothe,and don't think too often just do exactly as you are told and if you ever get confused just turn towards the alcohol, yoou still hear your thoughts then just turn up the radio as you've learnt to live the lifestyle of drug, sex and rock and roll, But in all honesty i just need to know is there more to this cylce than only getting old living and dying just to leave behind a happy home and a whole lot of property that somebody else is going to own, I just really need to know before the casket's closed cause am not willing to gamble with my soul nor am I ready to take any chances, This is just simple life questions and am just searching for some answers, like what are we doing here, and what is our purpose, How did we get here?? and who made us so perfect?? and what happens once we go or is this world all really where it ends, Questions we dont answer cause apparently we dont have to, theres no purpose to this life and our existence is mainly natural, Then is that case please let me ask you, Did you create yourself or was it somebody else who outfashioned you, cause you are faultless and unparalleled, you are a prooduct of supreme intelligence and am mainly been rational, For there isnt a camera on this earth that can come close to the human eye nor a computer that can compete along side the human mind and if the whole world was to come together we wouldnt be able to create a single fly, So many signs yet we still deny, and science tries to justify that all these could come from none, when its a simple sum ZERO+ZERO+ZERO can not possibly ever give you 1, So from where did all these order come, that everything has its origin, a maker a creator of its own I mean the only reason you are reading this Article is because somebody had to press SUBMIT!!!!. So we can believe in the BIG-BANG but not rather believe in He who caused it to explode!!!!? Allah!! the creator of everything along with every single soul, the everliving the master the only one who is in control, Unlike His creation beyond our imagination and no He his not a man nor does he have any partners in association, He is on his own and no He did not ever leave us alone. Just like every manufacturer he left us with an Instruction Manual, the Qur'an and Islam and am sorry to jump into conclusion but its the only one possible. The only definition of God is the one and only, Supreme Being,its logical A book with Zero Contradictions with miracles that are above Scientific and Historical all reviewed over 1400years ago!!. Like the detailed description of the human embryo(Q23:14). "The description of the human embryo in the Qur'an cannot be based on scientific Knowledge in the 7th century", To the mountains as pegs holding form in the earths below(Q78:7) and the two seas that dont mix in a complete separate flow(Q25:53) to the planet in orbit alternating night and day as they stay in flow(Q21:33), the expansion of the universe(Q51:47) and the creation of everything from age to old(from water)(Q24:45).To the stories of the past and the preservation of Pharaoh(Q10:92), To identifying the lowest point in the land where persian defeated Rome(Q30:2-3), the gushing fluids that create man in the glands between the ribs and the backbone and not a word as change and its still the same, so explain how this was known.....over 1400years Ago to a man who couldnt read or write as he would recite whatever the angels spoke and if you still dont believe please try to come up with something that's even close but you can't So you took God as a mockery and His messengers as a joke!! Dismiss the scriptures as legends and tales of the ancient folk as we live life according to our whims, desires and hope saying this life is the only home we will ever know, we will live and die and simply turn to bones. Y.O.L.O(You.Only.Live.Once) correction after the grass dies the rain arrives and it regrows and Allah promises to do the same to your very soul(Q2:28) and bring you back from your very finger tips to your toes(Q75:4) As the all seeing supreme being watches us so close and we are surely been tested. in our wealth our health, in our self and every single thing we've been blessed with, So believe for we will surely be resurrected and be brought back to our Lord and account for every single deed as he hands us our books and orders us to read!!From the bad to the good and every thing inbetween you yourself will be sufficient for your own accountability(Q17:14) so dont be mad at me, you are the one who thought he wouldnt come back to me(23:115) I gave you a whole life long to search after me but you were busy with all that which was temporary, so read and glad tidens to all those who believe and if you ever disbelieve read and dont let that day be the first time you will find out what your life truly means READ!!!!
Re: The True Meaning Of Life by tech319: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
This may be one of the best sites i have ever visited,the articles here are very educative and informative.

True Quotes About Life

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Books From St.lucifer--the DAUGHTERS OF JEZEEBEL / My Experience In Church Today / Fact To Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.