Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

2shotz & The Nigerian Police Reconcile After Being Forcefully Detained – PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz & The Nigerian Police Reconcile After Being Forcefully Detained – PHOTO (528 Views)

I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / 2shotz And Wife, Precious Jones Separate; Accuses Him Of Beating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2shotz & The Nigerian Police Reconcile After Being Forcefully Detained – PHOTO by IamDaniella: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nigerian veteran musician, 2Shotz complained about his bitter experience with members of the Nigerian Police for maltreating him and forcefully detaining him. He however explained that he has been able to reconcile with them. Read his post at >http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/2shotz-nigerian-police-reconcile-after.html

<a href='http://www.linjust.com/2015/01/2shotz-nigerian-police-reconcile-after.html'>SOURCE</a>

Re: 2shotz & The Nigerian Police Reconcile After Being Forcefully Detained – PHOTO by RotrEmmanuel: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Re: 2shotz & The Nigerian Police Reconcile After Being Forcefully Detained – PHOTO by starlingbawa(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2015
I think it's good for the image of the police.

It's laudable that the police made the effort to reach out to 2shotz and apologise for the way he was maltreated.

Good for the reputation of the NPF

(1) (Reply)

If Someone Insults My Mother, I Will Punch Them — Pope Francis / Friday Attraction 8) / Bayelsa Next Top Model & Fashion Awards Season 2 Kicks Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.