Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Crime Thriller E-books Wanted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Crime Thriller E-books Wanted (2084 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by Farriel(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2005
E-books (Crime-thrillers)

I was wondering if anyone's got links to crime-thriller ebooks. Authors of great interest are Michael Crichton, Jeffery Deaver, James Patterson, John Grisham, Mario Puzo, Michael Connelly, Scott Turow, Dan Brown, Stephen King, etc.

If you've got links or have these ebooks yourself, please reply to this.
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2005
I've got some (Dan Brown, Kathy Reichs, Brian Haig, ...) but they are protected pdf's.

Maybe you know how to handle these?
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by Farriel(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2005
Yeah, I sure do.

How soon could you up them to me?
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2005
Farriel:

Yeah, I sure do.

How soon could you up them to me?

Now if that's OK?
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by Farriel(m): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2005
Yeah yeah, sure man, sure.

I don't mind that. Email's farriel [at] g m a i l . c o m
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2005
Farriel:

Yeah yeah, sure man, sure.

I don't mind that. Email's farriel [at] g m a i l . c o m

Will do.
I'll give you a sample book, you show me the tricks and I'll mail you the rest

Greetz
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by Farriel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2005
Tricks? Lost on that man...
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2005
Farriel:

Tricks? Lost on that man...

How to crack the protection I mean
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by molluma(f): 3:24pm On May 30, 2006
pls im intrested in the pdfs pls
cld u mail em to me plsssssss
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2006
molluma:

please im intrested in the pdfs please
cld u mail em to me plsssssss

Problem is that, as Pm is no longer possible, I cannot send any books without revealing my email. I could upload some to yousendit, but then you should give me a precise indication which books you want (authors and titles)
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by molluma(f): 6:05pm On May 31, 2006
ok davinchi code,the husband by dean koontz,iris johanssens killer dreams and fire storm,  men you shl;d not have given me the hand i can write till tomoro, please can i request 4 more?my email is in my profile.
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2006
I've uploaded a few books here. It includes the Da Vinci Code, 3 books by Dean Koontz (I don't have the one you mentioned though) and one by Clive Cussler.
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by Seun(m): 10:29am On Jun 04, 2006
nferyn, I hope this is not one of your 500mb e-books o!
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2006
Seun:

nferyn, I hope this is not one of your 500mb e-books o!
It's only about 2 MB, so even you can download it grin
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by mannkhan: 6:03am On Sep 14, 2006
i want any e-books that you have especially from dean koontz, iris johansen and any other author that u have, looking froward for ur reply, thanx, smiley
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by dennylove(m): 1:08am On Sep 15, 2006
MANNKHAN,as a matter of fact i have,but you know what,MONEY FOR HAND,BAR FOR GROUND.pls can somebody tell me, if i ''ve made a MISTAKE!!!!!!!! grin cheesy grin shocked
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by MACH(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2006
Please I would be interested in some e-books as well especially that of the Davinci Code. My e-mail is bishop2gee@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by nferyn(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2006
Not going to squander my precious upload bandwidth for people who hardly contribute to the forum. I will only give links to people with at least 500 posts.
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by croj(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2009
if any one wishes to advertise his e-book in a website for free, then contact me on

The e-book has to be on export or import, business guide of any type, advertising, or any related topic.
Re: Crime Thriller E-books Wanted by croj(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
f any one wishes to advertise his e-book in a website for free, then contact me on

The e-book has to be on export or import, business guide of any type, advertising, or any related topic.

(1) (Reply)

Short Story''the Angel And The Monk'' / My Warri Boyfriend-a Short Story / A Delectable Encounter With Vivian:a Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.