Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Vacancy : Marketing Manager In A Brand Management Firm (ibadan) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy : Marketing Manager In A Brand Management Firm (ibadan) (559 Views)

Urgent - Entry Level Ict Staff Wanted In A Project Management Firm, Lagos / SAB Miller Brand Management Trainee 2016 / ICT Employment In A Management Firm In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy : Marketing Manager In A Brand Management Firm (ibadan) by ITL: 4:00am On Jan 15, 2015
JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide the planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing plan.

Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget.

Prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues

Organise and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
Report on marketing committee and strategy group activities to senior management colleagues.

QUALIFICATION
Degree qualified with min. 1 year work experience.
Highly experienced candidates with lesser qualification(s) will be considered.

send CV to ztomi2009@gmail.com on or before 25th Jan. 2015

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy: Help Needed. / Vacancy: Business Development And Research Manager / Plz Help Me My Fellow Nl,am Desperately In Nid Of A Job.i Live In Abj.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.