Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App (17478 Views)

Hi guys review this my app: a whatsapp, 2go, instagram, olx, game app all-in-one / STATISTICS: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 FUN Game App Stats / Patience Jonathan Has A Mobile Game/app ! Thats Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided is dat boda jonah

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by januzaj(m): 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
uchebest2006:
THE GAME IS FOR KIDS!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PA UCHE

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by geawears: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
how dare u say good bye to goodluck? I'll rather have you say goodbye to ebele.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by SHREKK(m): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
korel9:
Okay. But meanwhile...

Dare to be a Nigerian

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and till the road, you are genius.

If you increase school feed as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

Those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, Adeleke, El Rufai, etc, are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different name.

Sometimes it is better not to be a Nigerian than to be a confused and ignorant one.

Credit: KnightsTemplar
na only Mumu fit click Like for ur dumb comment,Ode

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by eleko1: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Jona is better off as a clown/jester.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by guru01(m): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by Zealoflife: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
Anti GEJ.I see you. The devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.We have tested Jonathan is democracy,we haven't tested Buhari. But during his military regime, I don't think I knew him,I knew just Idiagbon. Where was Buhari then.Helpless power hungry...We forget so soon,this cunny,tricky old man that once told us Nigeria will be ungovernable for Jonathan and the Boko haram menace started. Oh because his tongue is now sugar coated.Don't worry, choose Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by eleko1: 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
sad grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
SHREKK:
Chai! Dumbo indeed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by pauldehero(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
e: lets make the glo network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by nick16: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
SHREKK:
what's this one typing? undecided
SHREKK:
what's this one typing?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by guru01(m): 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wittylens:
What is this?

What is wrong with this hungry developers sef? Seriously , this is not funny at all..... 2days ago it was Patience Jonathan. Now it Is the president himself...

Making Public mockery of the president is the height of it all. Anyways I dont blame you... If it were in america you dear not try such...

It's only here in Nigeria we see all kinds of rubbish..

Mtcheewwww
can you imagine, people insulting d president of the federal republic of Nigeria (gcfr). i don't blame the foreigner, i wonder what the moderators of this forum are doing.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by ToyinDipo(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
Copied from Facebook: GEJ to provide 2million jobs every year if elected. To get more JOKES send JONATHAN to 140215

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by NnaNna4(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wittylens:
What is this?

What is wrong with this hungry developers sef? Seriously , this is not funny at all..... 2days ago it was Patience Jonathan. Now it Is the president himself...

Making Public mockery of the president is the height of it all. Anyways I dont blame you... If it were in america you dear not try such...

Mtcheewwww

Kenyan President KENYATTA imprisoned a student of Kenyan university for insulting him on social media. if in doubt ask Google.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by ooshinibos: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
chamboy:
GMB 2015
The first duty of any government is to keep our country and our people safe. GEJ has not managed to do the first line of the constitution of Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by korel9: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
SHREKK:

Shrekk, when will you have sense?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by ooshinibos: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
The first duty of any government is to keep our country and our people safe. GEJ has not managed to do the first line of the constitution of Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by NnaNna4(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
SHREKK:

APC supporters are not gentle at all. Riot inclined, aggressive and insulting.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by mcevans1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
guru01:
You dear not try this in the US.
Silly you.

How do you mean?? I don't understand.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by olaboy001(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wittylens:
What is this?

Mtcheewwww
Have you been in America before?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
mods be mindful of what you move to the front page, this site might just go down, becareful
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by babzlim(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is very obvious dat ur chatting with blind man.
iluvweed:
We also need one for mama peace... grin

Meanwhile.....

Assuming you are watching football match at a
viewing centre, Chelsea vs Man U.
A guy just walked in and sat next to you and the
following conversation ensue:
D guy: Bros how far? Na match them dey play?
You: Yes nau. Shebi na im u dey watch.
D guy: Ok. Abeg who dey play?
You: Na im be dat na. Chelsea vs Man U.
D guy: oh ok. Abeg who wear blue?
You: Na chelsea wear blue.
D guy: owk who com wear red?
You: oooh c am nau, na man u.
D guy: owk no vex. Ehm bros na 1st half abi
second half.
You: chai guy na wa 4 u o. Na 1st half nau. C
am, na 20minutes bros.
D guy: oh ok. Bros abeg wetin be scores?
You: come guy. Na 0-0 na. shebi na im we dey
watch.
D guy: oh oh oh ok 0-0. . Abeg who cum get
zero?
My broda my sista at dis juncture,. Wetin u go
do??.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by Agudapo: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=fucklikant101 post=29827335]HI Ladies I GOT A DIG BICK

create a tiny hole in ur room wall or ur mattress...Bleep it till u cum. thanks again
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by Krisddon: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
Luedave:
This is a fun game app for change in 2015
its a captivating and interesting brief game
safe nigeria today with this app

DOWNLOAD LINK
http://www.appsgeyser.com/getwidget/SHOOT%20GEJ/
Another APC unintelligent dude.
Imagine: 'safe nigeria with this app'
What is it with APC and no-certificate scums? Read your writing again or better still, get an educated friend to guide you.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by BabylonCruise(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
Lagusta:

And you have a very small brain undecided
nd a very black one at dat.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
Sorry guys the game server was hacked a while ago and we restoring it back for u all to download. #GMB
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by neocortex: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Freedom of speech guaranteed by GEJ at work.

@op would you like to be thrown in jail for doing this ?

If yes go for the semi-literate general

If NO go for PROGRESS:GEJ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by DPointMan(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
fucklikant101:
HI Ladies I GOT A DIG BICK

You forgot to add that you are sick too. Remember that next time. Eediatt
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by searay(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
Wittylens:
What is this?

Mtcheewwww
how I wish Buhari will win and let's see if "the freedom" before and after speech will be guaranteed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan 2015 Game App by Krisddon: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Luedave:
Sorry guys the game server was hacked a while ago and we restoring it back for u all to download. #GMB
#GMB...So na him send u abi? I suspect am. No iota of intelligence on this thread at all!
Bro, advice him to go back to school, education is not restricted to certain age.
You equally need to get educated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Starting A Life In Programing, 5 Things To Know As A Fresher / What Makes A Good Software Developer? / Blackberry 10 Picture Password For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.