Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) (17282 Views)

Ernest Obi Buries His Mother In Anambra State (Photos) / 'I Go Die' Flaunts Wife And Son(photos) / Ernest Obi Shows Off His Beautiful Wife And Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by oziduru: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2015
15yrs after being accused of raping his daughter by his estranged wife,Nollywood actor Ernest Obi has decided to flaunt his new wife and children.

The actor has two kids with his new wife.Lovely family.

Source: http:///7ac

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Godmother(f): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Beautiful family.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
raping his daughter? didn't hear d story tho..
beautiful wife n kids,d bigger boy is his replica..

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Activity77(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2015
Cute family......understanding is the key to suces...God bless
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Awww...such a cute family .d wife luks like Jackie appiah smhw
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by mtprofessor5(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2015
OK.....I see
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by ShirelleBaby: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2015
Woooaww

I didn't hear the rape saga story.

Beautiful family
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by nerodenero: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2015
The dude is good at what he does.
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Nutase: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2015
LIARS
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Akshow: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2015
Rape his daughter? hmmmmmm this na gist I never hear before
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2015
So were is the divorced wife, is her life any better?

Till women stop taking advice from their friends, the joy of marriage may not stop to erode them

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by 1960chic(f): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm... Beautiful family

We no hear rape saga o
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Woooaww

I didn't hear the rape saga story.

Beautiful family

It was all over the news then....
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
lalasticlala:

It was all over the news then....
but was it true or not?
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by elguaje(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
kendrick9:
but was it true or not?

He denied it...

In an interview

Said thats the worst & most embarrassing thing ever written about him

That the ex later apologized...
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by chimerase2: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
One of the best producer and storywriter cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Janeify(f): 1:26am On Jan 16, 2015
I've forgotten bout him.
His family looks cute
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by veave(f): 7:45am On Jan 16, 2015
were's he hiding sef/
super crush that year... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by Applaner: 8:38am On Jan 16, 2015
axortedbabe:
raping his daughter? didn't hear d story tho..
beautiful wife n kids,d bigger boy is his replica..

u were not yet born den .
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by hatux: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
Wow shocked
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by kreamidiva(f): 10:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Eiyah...

Make we no hear say him rape this one o!
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by enomakos(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

He denied it...

In an interview

Said thats the worst & most embarrassing thing ever written about him

That the ex later apologized...
how old was the daughter 15 years ago?
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
enomakos:
how old was the daughter 15 years ago?

I think d girl in question was birthed by the ex wife not this one
Re: Nollywood Actor Ernest Obi Flaunts Wife And Kids 15yrs After Rape Saga(Photos) by enomakos(m): 10:01am On Jan 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

I think d girl in question was birthed by the ex wife not this one
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Tiwa Savage As She Turns 35 Today / Caroline Danjuma Stuns In New Photos / Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.