Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

INEC Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Work (4582 Views)

My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid / INEC Work: Imo State Applicants / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Work by taraknat(f): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2015
Please those who volunteered to do this INEC work, what is the update so far, did anyone get an email,election is around the corner and they haven't sent us Email on what to do towards the Voting exercise. The only instruction was to print the acknowledgement slip, who got another mail since then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Work by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2015
No msg since then oooo. And there's this rumour going on that we can go to INEC office around us to submit d slip wit our credentials nd application letter. Don't know how true it's! *confused*
Re: INEC Work by laidezsquad(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2015
Submitting the Acknowledgement slip, Application Letter, 2Passport, NYSC Discharge And Degree/HND Certificate photocopy is not a rumor, its the process after online application.

Go to the nearest LGA and locate INEC office therein, you can seek for more information on getting there, but that's the process. I have done mine.

1 Like

Re: INEC Work by funarosho(m): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2015
nawa ooo. but they never ask of anything than d slip because I still went there yesterday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Work by joe4christ(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2015
funarosho:
nawa ooo. but they never ask of anything than d slip because I still went there yesterday.

[size=15pt]Please if any one of you guys happen to get a mail from from INEC, please keep us posted here, i also applied for the Job.
Thanks!
[/size]
Re: INEC Work by ritzytbabs(m): 12:41am On Jan 20, 2015
If you applied for the INEEC Ad-Hoc Staff position nd you possibly submitted your Acknowledgement Slip at INEC Office..then I advise you visit the nearest INEC office cause names of those shortlisted are RUMOURED to be posted there. will be visiting INEC Office Kaduna here to confirm later in the day..i'll keep you posted.
Re: INEC Work by joe4christ(m): 1:25am On Jan 20, 2015
ritzytbabs:
If you applied for the INEEC Ad-Hoc Staff position nd you possibly submitted your Acknowledgement Slip at INEC Office..then I advise you visit the nearest INEC office cause names of those shortlisted are RUMOURED to be posted there. will be visiting INEC Office Kaduna here to confirm later in the day..i'll keep you posted.

Thanks, pls keep us posted...
Re: INEC Work by kbshow100(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2015
Following
Re: INEC Work by ritzytbabs(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2015
visited inec office kaduna this morning, no list was pasted and the military man who answered me said they've not started the training. will still check again later in the week. buh you can check your various inec offices in your localities in case derz any development at your end.
Re: INEC Work by kbshow100(m): 10:46am On Jan 20, 2015
ritzytbabs:
visited inec office kaduna this morning, no list was pasted and the military man who answered me said they've not started the training. will still check again later in the week. buh you can check your various inec offices in your localities in case derz any development at your end.
thanks for the update,, here in abuja we recently started submitting the copy of the slip. With the way this thing is going, I thought if the training will hold,, I'm just watching inec with my 3D glasses. (I register through NYSC)
Re: INEC Work by kokozain(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
Following
Re: INEC Work by chadbaby: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
kbshow100:
thanks for the update,, here in abuja we recently started submitting the copy of the slip. With the way this thing is going, I thought if the training will hold,, I'm just watching inec with my 3D glasses. (I register through NYSC)

pls, were in abuja did u submit ur slip? I am in Abuja and stay in bwari area council. I don't know were to submit my slip. I went to d inec office in that area and I was told that inec would get back to us through our e mails. pls, am expecting ur reply!
Re: INEC Work by kbshow100(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
chadbaby:

pls, were in abuja did u submit ur slip? I am in Abuja and stay in bwari area council. I don't know were to submit my slip. I went to d inec office in that area and I was told that inec would get back to us through our e mails. pls, am expecting ur reply!
. I submitted in NYSC office in zone 5,, (I'm a corper)
Re: INEC Work by chadbaby: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2015
kbshow100:
. I submitted in NYSC office in zone 5,, (I'm a corper)

OK. am not a Corper, but eligible. pls, do u know were I Can submit in Abuja?
Re: INEC Work by kbshow100(m): 9:24am On Jan 21, 2015
chadbaby:

OK. am not a Corper, but eligible. pls, do u know were I Can submit in Abuja?
no sir,, but check the inec office, they will direct you
Re: INEC Work by chadbaby: 9:35am On Jan 21, 2015
kbshow100:
no sir,, but check the inec office, they will direct you

OK . thanks!
Re: INEC Work by funarosho(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
guys dey have pasted d list ooo go and check at inec office
Re: INEC Work by Annydan: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Pls which state? Is it IMO state,owerri precisely? Is d list in owerri out? Pls reply
Re: INEC Work by tallfish145(m): 2:25am On Jan 25, 2015
I got a message from Inec inviting me to come along wit my nysc discharge cert for screening at my local govt of residence btw 26-28. Though i just applied and didnt bother to submit any print out or documents.

1 Like

Re: INEC Work by mokset123: 5:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Inec would do screening of candidates on the 26-28 of January because they found out that many persons did not posses the qualifications they claimed to present hence the need for the screening exercise and afterwards, Adhoc staff training would take place on the 5&6 of February.

1 Like

Re: INEC Work by funarosho(m): 9:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Annydan:
Pls which state? Is it IMO state,owerri precisely? Is d list in owerri out? Pls reply
no its kwara state but I will advice u to check ur inec office . and its in two ways anyway I checked d list pasted my name was not there but I got a message around 2am from inec for screening . so don't lose hope if ur name is not on d list.
Re: INEC Work by joe4christ(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
I didn't even receive any text from INEC, atleast not yet, but i will definately check on them tomorrow here in Minna...
Re: INEC Work by mikeayus(m): 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
laidezsquad:
Submitting the Acknowledgement slip, Application Letter, 2Passport, NYSC Discharge And Degree/HND Certificate photocopy is not a rumor, its the process after online application.

Go to the nearest LGA and locate INEC office therein, you can seek for more information on getting there, but that's the process. I have done mine.
Can i print my acknowledgement slip in black n white? Or strictly coloured?
Re: INEC Work by Khayorlee: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Sorry, this acknowledgment slip u are talking about is it for corper member only. Bcoz I'm ex corper member and I don't have any acknowledgement slip.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Field Workers Urgently Needed (still Ongoing) / Please Enter A Valid Integer Value. Airtel Careers Site / Denna Rossi Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.